Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    By the way I'm also having trouble finding free space in my queendom lately. Any word on whether we'll be able to store Christmas trees yet? I know some were able to... Please, I don't want to chop them
    Christmas trees cannot be stored and will not have the ability to be stored.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Still being held up by Greselda okay. Thanks. Sometimes the info on the first page isn't super clear to me (which i know sounds dumb) but it's because I'm so far behind everyone else that now I can't tell what I should or shouldn't be able to do or start. So I try to read other peoples comments and questions because someone else usually has the same one as I do. Some people can be kind of rude though when repeat questions are asked so that's why I preface my comments with you know there's lots of pages and we can't read them all lol. Trying to avoid sometimes not so nice comments. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
    Oh I know what you mean! (I have to spend quite a bit of time searching for both questions and answers!)

The question of what you need to start a given goal is very common, and we (the mods) try to get at least that bit of information out as quickly as possible. Hopefully, you and others will always be able to find it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Christmas trees cannot be stored and will not have the ability to be stored.
    Oh no I guess I'll chop a few then. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have hit an fork in the road regarding my quests and i would love some advice. I will finish making 5 Mystic Essences tonight ( Hurrah! ) (one dragon scale and zero maticore parts left) But I now must choose if I should spend them on the sapling quest or on the upgrade to the garden. I have all the other parts ready to go for the garden, but I also have everything supplied for the rest of the sapling quest and the part 2 next week.

Back and forth I go so I would love to hear what others think since I can't seem to make up my mind.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    I have hit an fork in the road regarding my quests and i would love some advice. I will finish making 5 Mystic Essences tonight ( Hurrah! ) (one dragon scale and zero maticore parts left) But I now must choose if I should spend them on the sapling quest or on the upgrade to the garden. I have all the other parts ready to go for the garden, but I also have everything supplied for the rest of the sapling quest and the part 2 next week.

Back and forth I go so I would love to hear what others think since I can't seem to make up my mind.
    I'm in exactly this same boat. Can't do both. Manty whiskers are in short supply and it will take weeks to get enough to continue. I get maybe one per day and we need 50 to make 5 essence. That's nearly two months of waiting on Manty parts!

I'm really surprised at this. I never expected to be so far along in the game only to be brought to a screeching halt over something we never used before!

Executive Chef
    Although I looked at skipping with gems. The cost of mythic essence for the maze is 15 gems per. The cost for the sapling goal is 10 gems. So you'd save 25 gems if you use 5 toward the maze and gem over the sapling goal. Why they're not the same cost remains a mystery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Although I looked at skipping with gems. The cost of mythic essence for the maze is 15 gems per. The cost for the sapling goal is 10 gems. So you'd save 25 gems if you use 5 toward the maze and gem over the sapling goal. Why they're not the same cost remains a mystery.
    I think I can swing that if worse comes to worse. The value of 50 gems against the time of about a month is not a bad exchange. I had not thought of that perspective. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Dragons scales only drop from the dragon occassionally.
    Thanks that's what I thought. I hope my dragon starts shedding scales, and my manticore gives me whiskers a little more often. If not this will be the longest task yet.

Rhino Keeper
    TL is there a way you can help everybody that is struggling for dragon scales and manticore whiskers?

Question: With limited acquisition of Dragon scales to produce Mythic Essence, which is better... Upgrade Royal Maze to Level 2 or save the Mythic Essence to acquire Blythewood Sapling? Thanks in advance!