Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

According to German legend, there was once a beautiful young maiden, named Lorelei, who threw herself headlong into the Rhine river in despair over a faithless lover.
    Upon her death she was transformed into a siren and could from that time on be heard singing on a rock along the River near St. Goar.
    Her hypnotic music lured sailors to their death. The legend is based on an echoing rock with that name near Sankt Goarshausen, Germany.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    For Everyone and POST#2

1. Dear Agnes
    Visit Old Thomas's House 10 times
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 7 XP, Faeries' Murmur x 5

2. Gift of Wonder
    visit ivy x 1
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 7 XP

3. Can't Fool The Ladies
    5 Mythic Essence (you can craft these ahead of time)
    Rewards: 3,100 coins, 10 XP

4. Four Page Letter
    4 letters to Agnes
    * Letters crafted in workshop (1 black ink, 1 fine Parchment, 10 min craft time)
    * Fine Parchment crafted in Workshop (15 wood, 1 living wood, 3 water, 3 hours craft time)
    * Black ink crafted in Potion Shop (5 coal, 5 water, 1 hour craft time)
    Rewards: 1,800 coins, 7 XP

5. Dear Agnes Part 2
    Send letter, 3 days
    (*Royal Exchange: Letters to Agnes x 4, Mythic Essence x 5)
    Rewards: 3,100 coins, 10 XP, Unlock Blythewood Sapling in Market under Buildings Tab

6. The Blythewood Sapling
    Visit Cottage x 1
    Visit Ivy' Hut x 1
    Visit Thurston's Fort x 1
    Visit Sabina's House x 1
    Visit Lady Greselda's Castle x 1
    Visit Royal Chateau x 1

7.To Be Selfless, No Matter The Cost
    Purchase and place Blythewood Sapling in the Kingdom/queendom
    (*Blythewood Sapling building material: Mythic Essence x 3, Faeries Murmur x 10, Water x 50, Fertilizer x 25)
    Visit Blythewood Sapling x 1

That's it for this update!
    thank you for the update!

Hey everyone,

I have 204 gems, was planning on buying a second Wizard School until the Mermaid Pond came along. Is it more worth it to buy the pond or the second school?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyobrien View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have 204 gems, was planning on buying a second Wizard School until the Mermaid Pond came along. Is it more worth it to buy the pond or the second school?

Thanks!
    My 2nd Wizard School gives a steady supply of energy that is needed all the time, I don't need mermaid scales all the time just for special quests or essences

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All!

Just want to say the Faerie Respite will play an important role in The Blythewood Sapling Part 2 that's part of next week's update. Be sure to finish building yours up (Upgrade to Level 5)!

Fashion Designer
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!

I vote for wizard school x 2, then barracks, red trilium (if you don't have any valentines flowers), maple tree and mermaid pond. After that a sheep and fruit trees, if you get impatient waiting for them to come from adventures, an extra glimmerdust trove, a second pink alicorn (so cute!), the fortune teller and the beautiful decorative fountain :-)

Executive Chef
    It was super cool getting off of work and seeing all this energy rewarding! Also I always wondered if all of those little blue stars of XP points actually were accruing and they were! I got two crates and am now at level 38. Woo! It's been stuck on 30 for so long its awesome to see something different. Don't like that the mermaid pond is for gems but oh well, guess I'll have to save for it.

I never did get a trigger for the Thomas quest. so... can I not do it yet? We all know there are so far 17 pages on this thread and I read like 6 of them lol. So please don't snap at me for asking repeat questions! We all do it. Thanks guys! Very excited though about this update overall. ; )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    For Everyone and POST#2

1. Dear Agnes
    Visit Old Thomas's House 10 times
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 7 XP, Faeries' Murmur x 5

2. Gift of Wonder
    visit ivy x 1
    Rewards: 1800 coins, 7 XP

3. Can't Fool The Ladies
    5 Mythic Essence (you can craft these ahead of time)

4. Four Page Letter
    4 letters to Agnes
    * Letters crafted in workshop (1 black ink, 1 fine Parchment, 10 min craft time)
    * Fine Parchment crafted in Workshop (15 wood, 1 living wood, 3 water, 3 hours craft time)
    * Black ink crafted in Potion Shop (5 coal, 5 water, 1 hour craft time)
    Rewards: 1,800 coins, 7 XP

5. Dear Agnes Part 2
    Send letter, 3 days
    (*Royal Exchange: Letters to Agnes x 4, Mythic Essence x 5)
    Rewards: 3,100 coins, 10 XP, Unlock Blythewood Sapling in Market under Buildings Tab

6. The Blythewood Sapling
    Visit Cottage x 1
    Visit Ivy' Hut x 1
    Visit Thurston's Fort x 1
    Visit Sabina's House x 1
    Visit Lady Greselda's Castle x 1
    Visit Royal Chateau x 1

7.To Be Selfless, No Matter The Cost
    Purchase and place Blythewood Sapling in the Kingdom/queendom
    (*Blythewood Sapling building material: Mythic Essence x 3, Faeries Murmur x 10, Water x 50, Fertilizer x 25)
    Visit Blythewood Sapling x 1

That's it for this update!
    Thank you shipower (and maguar) so much for the peek ahead! My chateau is in storage due to lack of space, as I try to compromise my design as little as possible. Time to swap it out so it is ready for collection... Now to find a different coin-only building to store instead.

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I vote for wizard school x 2, then barracks, red trilium (if you don't have any valentines flowers), maple tree and mermaid pond. After that a sheep and fruit trees, if you get impatient waiting for them to come from adventures, an extra glimmerdust trove, a second pink alicorn (so cute!), the fortune teller and the beautiful decorative fountain :-)
    Alright, second wizard school it is! I already have five Glimmerdust troves, a red trillium, a maple tree, all the fruit trees and multiple sheep, so that's good to hear haha

Thanks for the quick replies!

Executive Chef
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!

I probably waste more energy per day looking for mermaid scales than a wizard school would give me..... I just bought a mermaid pond today.