Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Rhino Keeper
    In short, don't bother about the faeriebulb seeds drop from harvesting glimmer bulb, these glimmer bulb seeds mostly grown to give sth that are common. And it's not part of the quest.
    What we need to focus is to gather piles of seeds, which only come from magic garden, Ivy's hut, FR and conservatories. These are needed for the main quest and to upgrade the maze garden, we need to grow dark seeds from these piles of seeds with glimmer shard/dust to grow random dark plants.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I just sold another building, this time a library and I still can not build a conservatory. So there is definitely something wrong or some way that I could have more than the current limit.

I am not about to go randomly selling more buildings. I would like some definitive answer what buildings count towards the limit, do serenade towers? And is anyone with behind the scenes access able to tell me how many royal buildings I now have?
    You can look yourself: Hit menu, overview, profile. Or just touch your level star and it's under profile tab

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll look into the Faeriebulb Seeds drop.
    I can't get faerie bulb seed packs from glimmer bulbs or from faerie respite. When the problem is fixed do we check back to the forum or will be notified somehow in the game ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    A stored building will still count towards your royal points. They have to be sold to free up the royal point allocation
    I stored my chateau and my royal points dropped. Still can't build another conservatory though

Love this update, sadly I had already made my own labyrinth with hedges so I'll have to take that down to fit in the garden.

will someone please explain what force close the game is & how to do force close.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nannytodragons View Post
    will someone please explain what force close the game is & how to do force close.
    Double,click home button,... And swipe,up on the app,,, that how it works on a iPad
    It refreshes your game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    I stored my chateau and my royal points dropped. Still can't build another conservatory though
    The Royal Points only totals up what you have placed on your map. It has no bearing on what you can still build. There is a limit on the number of royal buildings that you can own, items in storage DO count towards this total.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    You can look yourself: Hit menu, overview, profile. Or just touch your level star and it's under profile tab
    Do that, check the number. It is probably 28 if you are at Level 30. Once you sell something to get this number down, you can build something else. I normally sell off a Lantern Spire or Watchtower, as those are only useful for the points early in the game, later you can swap them out for higher point items.

I do not believe that the Spire of Love or other limited time buildings count towards the limit on buildings, so don't sell those if you can help it.

thank you I kept seeing force close to fix had to ask

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Thank you, thank you!

It says my royal buildings are at 28. That means I was at 30 to begin with.

At least now I can make an informed decision if I want to sell two more off to get another Conservatory.