Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whatever Thread, part 4. Woot!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    According to the internet, the arrest in Canada was for an assault on a limo driver on Dec 30.

He also has a chance of getting arrested for egging a neighbor's house in California and causing $20K of damage on Jan 9, if they can get enough evidence.
    They have his voice on the surveillance tape during that incident.

On tmz yesterday it was shown that he wasn't drag racing. According to the GPS in his rented Lamborghini he was actually driving 3 miles an hour UNDER the speed limit.

I still think he's a twit though. The Gary Busey roommate would be an excellent punishment.
    I just want to love you and squeeze you and call you George

Nightclub Owner
    I cannot believe we are talking about justin bieber. -.-

Is it that everyone is making a huge deal over it because of who he is? I mean so many youngsters his age do craziness and everybody just chalks it up to young stupidity and bad choices. What's different here?

I have done several things to annoy my cat. Never the socks though. I have done it with sheets of paper. And I have, while he was sleeping, used a pen or pencil to tickle his ear. He will just pretend to be sleeping for about 10 seconds and then will get up in annoyance and go hide under the bed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Is it that everyone is making a huge deal over it because of who he is? I mean so many youngsters his age do craziness and everybody just chalks it up to young stupidity and bad choices. What's different here?

I have done several things to annoy my cat. Never the socks though. I have done it with sheets of paper. And I have, while he was sleeping, used a pen or pencil to tickle his ear. He will just pretend to be sleeping for about 10 seconds and then will get up in annoyance and go hide under the bed.
    I've done the pencil thing to my husband. Sometimes I put stuff in his bellybutton while he's sleeping too. (a flower, a piece of unchewed gum, a hair elastic etc).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've done the pencil thing to my husband. Sometimes I put stuff in his bellybutton while he's sleeping too. (a flower, a piece of unchewed gum, a hair elastic etc).
    We did that to my Dad when we were all at home. He would eventually jump up in confused sleepy alarm and start screaming at us as we ran away laughing...so much fun.
    Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
    -Lewis Carroll

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Is it that everyone is making a huge deal over it because of who he is? I mean so many youngsters his age do craziness and everybody just chalks it up to young stupidity and bad choices. What's diffrent here?
    The other people his age get help and try to get better. Bieber on the other hand it's a recurring act.

The only thing really is he needs his parents to get him to act better but yet they're the one's helping him act this way. His dad helped block off the streets so he can drag race.
    Apple. Random? I think not.

Executive Chef
    Hi Jellypie. Welcome back.

He hasn't been deported. He's innocent until proven guilty. And the charges are probably not serious enough to get him deported if convicted.
    Oh that's great to know ya seriously what came up 4 you guys to start talking about justin lol

Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    Yucks he's coming to Canada
    I don't like him but my BFF thinks he's great
    Well that's your bff's opinion he has been doing some terrible stuff lately

Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I still dispute the charges are not being taken seriously. And we shouldn't worry too much about him his fan base will soon be decimated by parental controls and he will blow through all his money in no time at this rate we will see him next as a tweeker on celebrity rehab....and I hope he gets to room with a Gary Busy type character. Lol!
    Yeah 

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDeLuxe View Post
    Bieber got arrested in Canada today. Lol he sure has straightened his act out, that Panama Vacation he just had was the best thing for him.
    What's gotten in to that kid?

According to the internet, the arrest in Canada was for an assault on a limo driver on Dec 30.

He also has a chance of getting arrested for egging a neighbor's house in California and causing $20K of damage on Jan 9, if they can get enough evidence.
    Yeah he has been egging another house!!!!!! Glad. Wasn't the only one that knew that
    He also spits on his fans

Grand Emperor
    OMG a quintet of quotes!!! I can never even get 2 to work at once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    OMG a quintet of quotes!!! I can never even get 2 to work at once.
    Really? Lol.... Yet I still can't believe you have so many posts lol there is only one grand emperor
    That is Pinkster73

Executive Chef
    Wait hold on hold on.......
    Are we still talking about Justin Bieber?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    Really? Lol.... Yet I still can't believe you have so many posts lol there is only one grand emperor
    That is Pinkster73
    Same here lol she's the Queen of posts.
    Apple. Random? I think not.