Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 1-28-14

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I wish TL would finally get better with displays of jewelry and accessories...those horrid black boxes have to go also. If the box was white or some other brighter color maybe it would look better. I prefer when items just sit [like the recent gift box] on a table. I know not all of them can but RAWR!!!

/rant over
    YES!! I agree 100%! I don't stock any jewellery items in my shop because of that abysmal pinky/brown lining all the boxes have- YUCK! I used to own bead & jewellery shops in real life in real malls and we always used hanging displays for necklaces etc. It would be beyond cool if TL put out display systems we could hang our jewellery & accessories from.

Fabulous update btw, absolutely love it. Thank you TL Xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    I like purple, but the purple sash doesn't work (IMO) for this dress. The catalog is ok (doesn't look that lacey) and the LTO is average. There's nothing about it that's screaming for me to get it, but it isn't terrible either, much like the book club LTO.
    Holla. Same here!

I'm loving the LTO and the floor tile!! It just seem like the wall deco are getting more & more expensive during every updates. =.=" Though I do like the new catalog, but it's such a pity that the dress and the spiked pumps cost gems.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Androids are still waiting, last week we got only a box and now no update for us unless the new edition comes out, please hurry up with that! I won't wait to get the 6 gems I just want to buy something for Valentine's! They used to release new editions almost the same time iOS got the update, why are they late now?Newer members don't have the opportunity to have any Valentine items unless they are willing to spend money in the boxes, this is so frustrating!

I decided I'm going to be positive about this update, cause hey I'm not spending any coins or gems, so more coins for expansions & gems for better stuff down the road, who knows? I'm glad some people like it though

Executive Chef
    I think the catalogue would be better if it had a head accessory instead of earrings, like a pink veil or a pink hair flower. We already have enough silver earrings and those earrings are not something special. I'd LOVE a catalogue with a hot pink dress and a pink flower for my avatar's hair, that would be sooo cute!And the flower should be placed directly in a table, not inside a box.

Still waiting.....

Still waiting.. sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Still waiting.. sigh
    Me too

Rhino Keeper
    Android users are likely to lose the chance of purchasing the LTO
    Last edited by kattigra11; 01-29-14 at 03:52 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast