Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update Aquarius Dragon Relisted

Got it with Leo/Leo. It's my third horoscope dragon, some of them are a pain to get!

Rhino Keeper
    How hard has it been to get leo? I don't have him (or any zodiac), but my bday is on the 28th (January), and I really want the aquarius dragon...can't breed him without the leo :'( Like how many attempts were tried before getting leo? I'm up to half a dozen on both accounts, but all I've gotten have been stupid mindvolts and mists! I gave up trying for tinsel after dozens of tries. Thought I'd try to get this one for my bday, but unless I get a leo (or zodiac) first, I'm going to be left in the ever enlarging crowd of people who are NOT getting the new dragons!!

Executive Chef
    Got it with Sagittarius and Capricorn, yay! Very glad I got it before the next one comes out, now onto oracle! Its the only one I'm missing!Wish me luck

Rhino Keeper
    capricorn and scorpio resulted in leo so not too unhappy as i've been trying for that since last summer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    capricorn and scorpio resulted in leo so not too unhappy as i've been trying for that since last summer
    Yay! Congratulations it's so nice when you get a dragon you've been trying to get for ages. I'm very happy for you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how did you get Capricorn and Scorpio if you did not have Leo? Diamond/Diamond?

Rhino Keeper
    Scorpio i bought by accident and capricorn i got as a fail (cant find list tho so dunno what i was trying for)

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I just breed one with Leo/Capricorn thought it was coral but turns into aquaris yay I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    How hard has it been to get leo? I don't have him (or any zodiac), but my bday is on the 28th (January), and I really want the aquarius dragon...can't breed him without the leo :'( Like how many attempts were tried before getting leo? I'm up to half a dozen on both accounts, but all I've gotten have been stupid mindvolts and mists! I gave up trying for tinsel after dozens of tries. Thought I'd try to get this one for my bday, but unless I get a leo (or zodiac) first, I'm going to be left in the ever enlarging crowd of people who are NOT getting the new dragons!!
    I'm am born on October 7 and I'm a Libra and I got that dragon

On Wednesday (30/1/2014) I got Aquarius Dragon with Lv10 Virgo + Lv10 Light! It's 10Hrs and I really do like this dragon! It has blue flames on it (or it looks like it) which brought to my attention! I got it... Sped it up and fed it to Lv10 in that hour too xD
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    my birthday is October 7th too but i can't get Libra

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast