Thread: Items required for goals not available

Items required for goals not available

It seems I've wasted a lot of gems and coins trying to complete goals only to find out that some of the items I need are not available to me. Is it just my fault for not researching the goal before I start it?
    Thanks in advance for any insight.

You may need to complete other Goals to unlock items needed for the Goal you are trying to complete. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

I have version 1.5.5.7.8 and the goal is Take a Sweet Seat. I was able to purchase the Sweet co. chairs and floor tiles but the tables are darkened out and say GOAL. Same thing with the Winter Wedding goals, got tables but can't get chairs????

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    You have the SweetCo Table unlocked, since you completed "A Bitter Loser". For the Winter Wedding Tables, you need to complete "Something New". You have "A Winter Wedding" completed, so you should see "Something New" now.

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying to get my bread oven built and I have also purchased the Winter cider maker which both sit in the bakery in boxes but no indications in the game as to how I complete them - until I came on the forum I didn't even know that various items had to be collected in order to build items. I am new to this game and picked it up whilst playing Pet story but it is nowhere as user friendly as some of the other games. Seems like it can only be played by those gamers who have played the other versions and newbies like me are just left floundering.

Farm Supplier
    It is tricky at first, but you will find your questions answered quickly in the forum. This baffled me as well until it was pointed out tat some items have a hammer on them in the design area. Those items must be built from parts received via gift or by making requests of neighbors. It would be good to have plenty of neighbors before purchasing items that need to be built, so called constructibles.

You can receive 20 gifts per day plus receive 20 requested items per day. It has been noted in this forum and proves out through experience that it is not advised to make more than 20 requests per day since only 20 will go through - anything more than that will slow you down. Hope this helps