Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Weekly Update 12/26/2013 Hedges/Sap Trees

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The Maple Tree now has a low chance of dropping Syrup
    That's wonderful. I was kind of regretting buying a maple tree, as 1 or 2 sap every 4 hours hasn't helped much. Now with possible drops of syrup it is more interesting. Luckily we also got sap trees because thanks to those my sap shortage has been somewhat relieved.

Host(ess)
    Sweet! Thanks game developers

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much for this! I got a syrup just now when collecting from my maple tree.

Executive Chef
    Yes! My maple tree just dropped one syrup along with one sap. Fantastic!!

Fashion Designer
    1 Syrup from 10 Maple tree collections for me so far.
    Last edited by jtm101; 01-03-14 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Updated from 3 kingdoms

I am to the fairie quest but still do not have the option to make snow in the exchange for the reindeer stable. I have completed all options but unless I use gems to buy the snow I have no other way to access the snow. Is there something I am missing? I checked to make sure I am updated on my ipad-version 7. C
    I have been reading close to 70 pages between the forum and your replies, but I also have not heats about the colored maple trees until I started reading. I also have items In storage that I cannot use for the sweet bribe, yet it allowed the lemonade in storage to be used but not the cake.
    Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    I do not know if you need ID but will leave it just in case. Storm ID: HorseHoundAndFoxHoldings
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    I also have items In storage that I cannot use for the sweet bribe, yet it allowed the lemonade in storage to be used but not the cake.
    i answered your question about the snow in the reindeer stable thread.

you should be able to use items in storage for the sweet bribe. If you cannot, try force closing your game and restarting. If that doesn't help, delete the game from your device (your progress is saved on TL servers and will not be lost), and reinstall the game.

Host(ess)
    Just got my first syrup from a maple tree! Took awhile to get one, but I hate making syrup so it's still pretty nice

Has anyone gotten a hedge from an adventure yet?

What is the drop rate of red petals from the hedge? I need more red petals but love how the hedge looks, so I'm considering getting this instead of the red trillium. Is there at least 1 red petal per collection?