Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game crashes after buying from neighbors

The frequent crashes were really annoying, but now that I am losing items I've paid for when it crashes, that's robbery. If you want good reviews FIX IT!!

yesterday I purchased 10 Deeds , 5 Hammers and 7 Paint from a neighbour and i lost the money (4000 approx) but didnt get the item what do i do?

Mine constantly crashes

My game crahses constantly, while trying to add to my store, when trying to send goods via the plane, when collecting goods both bought and on my farm. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I sent an email with screenshots and they don't bother to reply. I spend money on this game and want the issues resolved or my money refunded or to be compensated. The game is no longer enjoyable in fact it's frustrating.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	11727

Rhino Keeper
    Since I updated to the newest version, the crashing has gotten worse and worse. At this point the game crashes so often that it is virtually unplayable. I am on an iPhone 4S. I have to stop playing, the game is truly barely functional right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    Since I updated to the newest version, the crashing has gotten worse and worse. At this point the game crashes so often that it is virtually unplayable. I am on an iPhone 4S. I have to stop playing, the game is truly barely functional right now.

Totally agree, and wasting alot of my time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12