Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update - 12-17-13

Rhino Keeper
    Just seen 1st prize from box. Winter wedding... It is so pretty.... Hope we'll be able to buy it out of box later on, as I only like the tree from the box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Just seen 1st prize from box. Winter wedding... It is so pretty.... Hope we'll be able to buy it out of box later on, as I only like the tree from the box.
    No pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I want these girls back.

I want that thick black belt!

An alright updates. The Gingerbread Village display should have come out last year to match with the same catalog we got. Although I do really like it, but I think it's kinda pricey and a little too late. Beaded nutcracker looks kinda cute and the size is just right for the price. At least it's better than gambling on boxes and end up with something so tiny. The abstract tree and the counter are a miss for me. I'm okay with the catalog, but it seem like we are running short on time to master these Christmas catalogs. Hopefully they will give us more time this time round.

Still hoping to see more Christmas goodie and some pretty LTO. Not forgetting a Christmas sales with past LTO, decoration and a nice gem sales! XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I want these girls back.

Me too! These are adorable and would be fun to see again!

Executive Chef
    I really want to see the Winter Wedding, I visited many of my nbrs but no one has it.
    I wish the boxes weren't full of tables, how many tables a boutique needs anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't take pictures since it's not my shop.
    It's size 4 x4 and in ice blue colors.
    Only a bride wearing what looks like the snowflake ice blue dress.
    She's walking down the aisle. Behind her empty! benches and frosted branches.
    Very pretty, but would have loved some people on the benches too.
    Many of the latest displays only have one person... Like two or three better.
    Agree, too many tables in boxes.

Fashion Designer
    I really like the gingerbread display, but agree with others that I will not get it, and will wait to see if we get something next week. I like the nutcracker and the catalogue too. The rach is kind of cute. Not fab, but not ugly. Overall an ok update. I am really crossing my fingers that next week will blow me away. I will be happy to buy an awesome Christmas LTO even just before, and leave it up until mid Jan. Keep it around for next year too.

About the super high coin prices lately, I do not mind so much. Gem items have been priced much lower lately,and I appreciate the heck out of that!!
    Yes, it is taking me forever to save up for the next expansion, but I prefer that to LTOs and avatar dresses that are 50 gems! So keep up the hogh coin prices if that is in exchange for continued low gem prices. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Me too! These are adorable and would be fun to see again!
    Why doesn't TL bring them again and make us Happy with this catalog?

Host(ess)
    Does anyone have any screen shots of the contents for the snowy chest?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast