Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up-to-Date List Required! Plsssss!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Sometimes they will temporarily bring back removed stuff, like they might bring back some old Christmas stuff during that season. But you can't tell what will and will not come back.

Seasonal crops are removed whenever teamlava decides to remove them. 2012 seasonal stuff was removed in jan 2013. For other games Halloween 2013 stuff was removed last Friday. You don't know when they will be removed, but they will most likely be removed eventually, so when seasonal stuff is released many focus on mastering them before the other crops.

thank u for clarifying.. i started playing only when the mother's day edition was out (dont remember when that was).. so looks liked I have missed out on some, anyways, will make the best of wat is there now.. thanks once again!

PS: will there be some notification or anything of that sort here, when TL decides to remove stuff? so we have a heads-up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by samfarm1203 View Post
    thank u for clarifying.. i started playing only when the mother's day edition was out (dont remember when that was).. so looks liked I have missed out on some, anyways, will make the best of wat is there now.. thanks once again!

PS: will there be some notification or anything of that sort here, when TL decides to remove stuff? so we have a heads-up?
    Last year when you logged in onto your farm there was a pop up that stated that the seasonal crops was going to be removed. Once again, it will not tell you what but it will tell you when. I believe it was January 1st, gosh, it's been a year.

And like NMISHII mentioned - some crop may be brought back and some is not.

Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Last year when you logged in onto your farm there was a pop up that stated that the seasonal crops was going to be removed. Once again, it will not tell you what but it will tell you when. I believe it was January 1st, gosh, it's been a year.

And like NMISHII mentioned - some crop may be brought back and some is not.
    i have been playing only for a few months (about 6), so there's no last year for me thats y i have so many questions and was wondering if i would be able to retrieve any crops/trees that i missed!

Are there going to be any new 2013 Christmas decorations available???

Quote Originally Posted by Someone7 View Post
    Are there going to be any new 2013 Christmas decorations available???
    Id be happy if they brot back some of the old decos! i am a relatively new player n hence do not have any of last year's christmas decos
    If there s a Christmas update it would be sooper!!

I agree...I have 2 farms. My new farm doesn't offer 3/4ths the stuff my old farm has. Wish TL would let us know. FS2 is slow going and not as fun to play as original FS.

Quote Originally Posted by samfarm1203 View Post
    Id be happy if they brot back some of the old decos! i am a relatively new player n hence do not have any of last year's christmas decos
    If there s a Christmas update it would be sooper!!
    I agree...I have 2 farms. My new farm doesn't offer 3/4ths the stuff my old farm has. Wish TL would let us know. FS2 is slow going and not as fun to play as original FS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12