Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-15-2013 Raven Dragon LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ramoth! I was hoping I had the right idea! No one else in my family has Apple! Everyone here is PC Microsoft...I went to the 'Dark Side' hehe!

Fashion Designer
    Ugh. Why is this so hard to get?
    T_T

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Ugh. Why is this so hard to get?
    T_T
    I wish I knew about 50 times breeding and still can't get it, ugh
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-08-13 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    GOT IT....

Illusion and diamond 16hrs

4 coral fails

My id aussiejules if u wanna look :-)
    Sorry this is the one I was referring to

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboi007 View Post
    Thanks for the feed back, other than more diamonds this is the only other dragon I would like to have.guess I will keep it trying til its gone
    About an hour ago, I sped breed what I knew was a coral. After that I placed magic and night elf in the den again once again. This time I saw 16hours on the timer. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. Sped breed that and saw that I finally have the raven diamonds didn't even bring me this much joy. I'm ecstatic ......but now what? I guess its back to mercury

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboi007 View Post
    About an hour ago, I sped breed what I knew was a coral. After that I placed magic and night elf in the den again once again. This time I saw 16hours on the timer. I knew it was a 50/50 chance. Sped breed that and saw that I finally have the raven diamonds didn't even bring me this much joy. I'm ecstatic ......but now what? I guess its back to mercury
    Congrats!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Congrats!!!!
    Thankyou......also I was just joking about the mercury part.but I decided to put diamond and metal in thd den. After 1water and 1light I now have a mercury in my nest

Rhino Keeper
    Got it, today, with Night Elf and Night.

added to post 1(KP)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasarra View Post
    Thanks so much Kooky for reading all these threads and helping us when we get ... Well... Confused?! I still have one small spot that is cloudy for me - what does it mean or how do I "force close"? On my iPad I push a soft round space (with a white square in it) and that closes what I am doing - brings me to the main screens with all the icons from which to select. I do know how to double tap on that button/space which shades down the top 3/4 of the screen and the most recent used apps appear along the bottom of the screen. They dance with a small red circle at the edge of each - and I can touch on each one to REALLY close them - but they don't erase or go away. Is that "force closing"?
    For IO7 devices:
    All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the app you want to exit. The app will fly off the screen.

Prior to IOS7
    To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Can't get this dragon keep getting corals and waters I want raven plz TL give me plz