Page 132 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Ah i nearly forgot to mention that i beat Prism with mercury on first try with B+++ Try B first when you fight against diamonds it worked 4 times for me on first try!!

Executive Chef
    Ho hum. Lost against Prism again.

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone!! Belbar,Sumercarefree,DarkAther,FigmentValley,Lemon adeMouth,najess,Aurry and many others,hope you'll have good time in Tournament.,.So far I have Lost 7 battles with Quetzal,... Scorpion BMB, DA MBB (Closed call), Landworm BMB, DA BBB, Water BMM (closed call ), baby fire (closed call ) & baby Athletic....few more battles than go for Ultimate,..I need your advice,.thank you...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Hi everyone!! Belbar,Sumercarefree,DarkAther,FigmentValley,Lemon adeMouth,najess,Aurry and many others,hope you'll have good time in Tournament.,.So far I have Lost 7 battles with Quetzal,... Scorpion BMB, DA MBB (Closed call), Landworm BMB, DA BBB, Water BMM (closed call ), baby fire (closed call ) & baby Athletic....few more battles than go for Ultimate,..I need your advice,.thank you...
    Keep trying and vary your attack pattern too. The computer could be expecting our moves in advance. So introduce some surprises. Still think red is best or a red combination. Tried Ruby?
    It's all lottery too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Ho hum. Lost against Prism again.
    Attack the color pink. It's easier I think. Unless u have DA.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Keep trying and vary your attack pattern too. The computer could be expecting our moves in advance. So introduce some surprises. Still think red is best or a red combination. Tried Ruby?
    It's all lottery too.
    I agree with Sumer. Use reds but I wouldn't spend too much longer on it if you have the gold to spare as you still have 5 more rounds to do and these rounds all seem to be quite tough. Sending ****ing vibes.

Executive Chef
    Lost Lotus 10 to Naga. MBB.
    Will keep trying Blacks first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I agree with Sumer. Use reds but I wouldn't spend too much longer on it if you have the gold to spare as you still have 5 more rounds to do and these rounds all seem to be quite tough. Sending ****ing vibes.
    Kami owns a gold Mine.
    He hardly uses Ultimate n fights till the last day.

Executive Chef
    I lost Diamond twice, Crusader twice and Atlantis to Prism. I was just about to use Ultimate when I read the lower level player saying they had used a Forest 1. So I spent 500 coins at the market on a Forest and he took out Prism with a BM, lol.

Naga defeated my Ruby, so I used the Ultimate on that one. Now I am facing Nano. Nearly there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I lost Diamond twice, Crusader twice and Atlantis to Prism. I was just about to use Ultimate when I read the lower level player saying they had used a Forest 1. So I spent 500 coins at the market on a Forest and he took out Prism with a BM, lol.

Naga defeated my Ruby, so I used the Ultimate on that one. Now I am facing Nano. Nearly there.
    Great job. It gets boring once the fight is over n you have time on your side. So have fun.