Thread: Easy Appliances not working

New Resident

Easy Appliances not working

I purchased the easy stove and placed it in my restaurant. However, I cannot get it to do anything. When I tap it, nothing happens. I do not get the screen to requests parts or anything. I also cannot move, store or sell it. Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi, I had the same problem. I bought 2 and I could do nothing. I emailed TL but they have not bothered getting back to me. Then yesterday I was trying to click again on 1 of the ovens and every so often the 'manage' box would appear and let me ask for materials. I don't know what made me try but I moved all of the counters that were surrounding the ovens and then I could manage and move and click on the easy ovens no problem. I have fully built 1 now. What I have done is moved the easy oven that is still being built to a corner of my restaurant so I have easy access to it. My id is - debbymilly if you want to have a look

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mztina75 View Post
    I purchased the easy stove and placed it in my restaurant. However, I cannot get it to do anything. When I tap it, nothing happens. I do not get the screen to requests parts or anything. I also cannot move, store or sell it. Please advise.

Thanks!
    The easy oven, easy stove and easy grill are constructible items. You need parts from your neighbor to complete them. You wont be able to store or sell it until it fully functional. To request part from your neighbor, you need to tap once and when the "Tap again to Manage" tap it again. You should see the screen where you can ask you neighbors for parts. good luck!