Page 17 of 138 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I just pulled 6 more diamond dates. That is 18 diamond dates and 6 rush rooms. Zero rewards. Sigh.

*smile smile smile smile*

(I have always taught myself that the more I hurt, the more upset I am, the angrier I may get - just smile harder. I have been told by my employees that my smile can be terrifying! I do know that they run for the dark recesses when they see my smile coming!)
    Lol that's so funny, and creepy too

When you click on the green GO button, does that mean you are going to BUY or does it start the task required to earn the candy/hat/jack-o-lantern? I'm afraid to click for fear of spending gold I don't want to spend yet. THANK YOU!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this one has a glitch like the last one I wasn't affected much by the last glitch but harvests aren't dropping much of anything.... Really TL?

Executive Chef
    I've gotten 0 of everything

Fashion Designer
    I agree I have planted 2 sets of five hour crops and than 2 sets on the 1 hour rush rooms and have gotten zero candy corn

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone contacted TL about the summoning "problem"? OR How about a moderator checking for us? ThankYou!

Executive Chef
    Finally got 1 candy corn after harvesting about 15-20 crops! Yeah! That's going to get me far. :/
    I received 1 pumpkin from hatching 3 eggs today too.
    Grand total of 2 for today.

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I'm just deer in the headlight on this summoning things Have no idea how it works, I need to pay a visit to your island to see how to rotate my farm in the right direction Do I need to do a rain dance too?
    I think so but it might work better while hopping on one foot and wearing a tinfoil hat.

I'm with a few of you I have planted 12 crops of different. Foods and no candy corns or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Because if really is self fixable of you read the forums. It was a player that came and suggested we sort out of farms. Players here work harder at solving problems than they ever pretend. We have been there and done that with the farms. Sometimes the longer the crop, the more chances to get a item. On rare occasion rushrooms may give what you need. It's random, so switch it up. But pay attention to the timer. Scalypears may not be a good idea to use.

So I'm sticking to rushrooms, pump wings and diamond dates. I want these dragons and will keep up with everything, everyday, as much as possible. The autumn dragons were cute, but not to call home about.
    It sounds like the crops you keep planting are the ones that cost the most amount if coins.