Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am only level 21. Guess I better stop expanding in that direction for a while!!
    I'm level 24 and have the herb garden for a while now. I would say probably level 23 not 33.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm level 24 and have the herb garden for a while now. I would say probably level 23 not 33.
    You can expand to the Herb Garden starting at level 22, but the Goal will not appear for you until level 33.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You can expand to the Herb Garden starting at level 22, but the Goal will not appear for you until level 33.
    Is the goal different than the one that says something planting a garden and then when you do you get a reward?

Rhino Keeper
    I am now level 22 and got a goal to expand to the train station. I expanded to it but it says you have to be level 25 to use it..that seems odd!

Rhino Keeper
    Why do neighbor's shops stop showing up when ur shopping from your farm?

Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I am now level 22 and got a goal to expand to the train station. I expanded to it but it says you have to be level 25 to use it..that seems odd!
    Happened to me as well. But I got to and opened the mine a while ago when there have been no goals for it at all. Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    Why do neighbor's shops stop showing up when ur shopping from your farm?
    You mean why don't they show up in the newspaper? There's a thought, and probably something for the suggestions thread. What about a third news page featuring nbr items? It's tedious and dull going through the scroll option at the bottom of the screen. Much more efficient to have the same setup for nbr goods as we do for the general community.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    You mean why don't they show up in the newspaper? There's a thought, and probably something for the suggestions thread. What about a third news page featuring nbr items? It's tedious and dull going through the scroll option at the bottom of the screen. Much more efficient to have the same setup for nbr goods as we do for the general community.
    Great idea! Would be nice to have that or a I'm looking 4 ad. I get tired of going thru so many shops looking for apples, etc. I figured out that if u have too many neighbors they wont show when ur shopping from ur farm and checking others shops. The neighbors with the most items for sale show and ones with fewer items get "pushed off" the screen so u have 2 manually check those by going to their farms. It's not a good set-up and something I wish I woulda figured out sooner.

But, you know, quantity isn't quality. Some of my neighbors selling multiple items jack up prices on things I don't need. I was actually really happy once buying from a neighbor with only one item selling because I got five permits out of it. Made going through the scrolling worthwhile. Another with only two items selling had a shovel on there. I'm only selling one item at a time but my prices are low.

I don't want to miss out, but sometimes I am too lazy to bother so I know I am missing out. Bums me out in a vague sort of way. Maybe the listing could rotate every thirty minutes as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

This must be a new or recent change, yes? I got my garden long before I even reached level 23. The goal too and I am halfway to level 34.