Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle strategies?

Executive Chef
    ok people i have managed to level up very quickly also take out a few hight level kingdoms gaining 40 points for a battle. it simple to figure if you understand your own style of play.

1. Know how you like to attack. Everyone plays this game different and defend there Kingdoms differently go in to battles that favor you. some people setups will fall in to your play style while others don't. you get 30 seconds before you have to commit to a battle so scope out the land look for week spots. Know what you want blue stones or money. some people leave some less guarded then others so find one is is not guarding what you want.

Example: Some one i ran in to had hight level white walls . there mistake was that there far wall was out of range of any of there defense so i sent in 4 of my bombers one at a time mad a hole sent some bears in to distract the cannon closest to wht i wanted then sent in my thief's. I lost one crown point and gained 100,000 blue gems. now don't get me wrong he/she was pissed came back and completely destroyed me but by that time i spent everything they wanted back. i went to visit there kingdom again and the fixed there weak are. just glad i got to it when i did.

2. look at where the money/stones are. There are many people at higher levels that are to well defended vaults on the inside shops on the outside but make sure when looking at there cash count to see where it is. If someone has 200,000 in gold look at the vault. If its empty but they have that much cash on hand its in the shops and not collected. if thee shops are on the out side of the wall take it all. They should of took the time to put it in there vault surrounded by 18 walls.

Ok i have given away enough secrets the rest will be given to my alliance members. I will start one soon would like to start of with 5 member so we can take care of each other.

I know a few alliance tricks that work well that saved me a few times. Until next time people

Ok enough with the dramatics takiofallen....build your alliance asap so that we will have an alliance with a great strategist...not that im not one myself lol.... I wanted to join an alliance that talks to each other and share strategies... Go on and build one already hehe

Count me in, Takio. With Jahil & Kwhales, that makes at least 4; and I'm sure there are others who are keen.

I've done very well defensively. I've sustained only 1 defensive loss so far because during my first couple days of set-up, my twitchy-fingered daughter decided to go fight a battle then later told me "Nothing happened when I tapped the buildings." (LOL) But the action opened me up to attack before I was ready.
    My raid attempts are another story. I've barely managed to keep my wins ahead of my losses and don't always pick the best battles. I simply don't SEE everything. Then there's the issue of troops not going where I think I sent them. Hopefully, I get better with practice.

Your post is very helpful. For one thing, I didn't even realize that the appearance of the vaults indicated how full or empty they were. Doh!

Executive Chef
    ok i will build the alliance by 8m my time it is now 5:00 so three hours from this post Names anyone? public or private?
    Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    Ok enough with the dramatics takiofallen....build your alliance asap so that we will have an alliance with a great strategist...not that im not one myself lol.... I wanted to join an alliance that talks to each other and share strategies... Go on and build one already hehe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    ok i will build the alliance by 8m my time it is now 5:00 so three hours from this post Names anyone? public or private?
    Public alliance takio. We want alot of members to join, so don't go private. Maybe later, but now public and make it a low crown count if any. We want noobs to join because, face it, we are all pretty new. Later, you can change it to a higher crown count and whatever.

PICK A COOL NAME.

Good luck with your alliance guys. I know some new alliances have had success recruiting people from global chat so it might be worth chatting/inviting people from there to build up your numbers as well.

I'd like to join. I still don't understand how it all works...but I'm interested. Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for baby to come!

Attack!

Back to the topic of BATTLE STRATEGIES, some of you seem to be very big on offensive attacks. Do you use the same army of troops every time you battle, or do you change it up depending on your battle objective?

Since I don't know what kind of matches I'm going to find (and I'm not crazy about the idea of skipping through dozens of matches at the cost of 250 coins per skip), I try to be ready for most defenses. Almost everybody seems to throw up at least 2 sets of walls or waffle grids, and I've been slugging it out with 26 warriors, 10 archers, 10 thieves, 4 bears, and 4 demolitionists. It's a relatively small crew, but that's my attempt at an all-purpose attack unit.

I don't get to see much of how other people are battling because I've hardly been attacked. Except for yesterday. After a week of quiet, 2 defensive battles, in which I saw armies using large groups of the same type of troops:

A. 40 thieves blazing through like a swarm of fire ants... and... a bear. (LOL)

B. About 25 archers from one end of my encampment, 20 thieves from the opposite, then 7 demolitionists rushing a wall together in the middle.

These were both losing efforts, but they were interesting to look at. Warriors are the only troops that I bring a lot of, and I don't usually deploy them all in the same place. So I'm curious -- who do YOU take with you when you're looking for a match?

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Back to the topic of BATTLE STRATEGIES, some of you seem to be very big on offensive attacks. Do you use the same army of troops every time you battle, or do you change it up depending on your battle objective?

Since I don't know what kind of matches I'm going to find (and I'm not crazy about the idea of skipping through dozens of matches at the cost of 250 coins per skip), I try to be ready for most defenses. Almost everybody seems to throw up at least 2 sets of walls or waffle grids, and I've been slugging it out with 26 warriors, 10 archers, 10 thieves, 4 bears, and 4 demolitionists. It's a relatively small crew, but that's my attempt at an all-purpose attack unit.

I don't get to see much of how other people are battling because I've hardly been attacked. Except for yesterday. After a week of quiet, 2 defensive battles, in which I saw armies using large groups of the same type of troops:

A. 40 thieves blazing through like a swarm of fire ants... and... a bear. (LOL)

B. About 25 archers from one end of my encampment, 20 thieves from the opposite, then 7 demolitionists rushing a wall together in the middle.

These were both losing efforts, but they were interesting to look at. Warriors are the only troops that I bring a lot of, and I don't usually deploy them all in the same place. So I'm curious -- who do YOU take with you when you're looking for a match?
    Well it all depends on the purpose of your attack...if you want to gain crowns and eradicate the opponent...i go 11 bears, 10 demo ( normally use half of it only though ) and a lot of warriors.... Just make sure to place hem properly cause sometimes the warriors tend to go places they dont want them to be lol...

If you want to gain resources then go for bears to absorb he attacks then demo and lots a thieves....

Again... You still have to select bases you think you can beat or you can successfully loot...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12