Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: New Update

Fashion Designer
    Since apparently this is not related to the new character (at least yet) I made a new post for this

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Poof-And-Gone!

Executive Chef
    after that you'll need to craft 2 breads. Already made bread doesnt count. I think the quest is completed once you collect from the kitchen so if you're still waiting to collect from library ,you can make some bread now and collect it once you get the goal. As far as i see , nothing new in featured tab , no new expansion ... hmmm

Rhino Keeper
    Poof and Gone is the small update we mentioned earlier this week =) Enjoy guys! The Lady in the red dress will be revealed sometime in October.

Executive Chef
    oh well ... october then

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Poof and Gone is the small update we mentioned earlier this week =) Enjoy guys! The Lady in the red dress will be revealed sometime in October.
    Thanks Aggwynn!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    THANK YOU Aggwyn and TeamLava! Mini goals before the big update are wonderful! Have already let all my Fabulous neighbors know. Great way to get us all excited for the arrival of The Lady in Red!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Since apparently this is not related to the new character (at least yet) I made a new post for this

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Poof-And-Gone!

See this thread for questions and discussions on these new goals!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hmmm. I'm thinking that I (our characters), am the rightful heir to the throne and was kidnapped as a young child by a nefarious pretender to the crown. My locket holds the key to unlocking the throne and robes located at the right hand bottom corner but will need a quest/ potion to unlock it.

Here's hoping there's a change of clothes that comes with the throne. After months of doing all the minimal labor in my kingdom with no help from the other inhabitants, my clothes are beginning to take on an odiferous scent that seems to be attracting trolls by the wagon load.

Please expansions...... So need room for all the buildings....

So... What is everyone stockpiling ready for October?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast