Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-2013 Equinox Dragon -REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    it seems like TL is back with their old games, different members with different prices, my price is 1599 gold in total, whiles others are getting less at 1170 gold.
    Mine is 800 and I thought that was too much lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Me too, I only have the timer but no goals and the dragons are not in my album or market....... So does anyone have both?

I'm think if you got the timer then you don't have them in the market so you can't breed them.
    Maybe? I have the goals for them, with no timers or quests or anything, and they are also in my market. I think I posted a pic from the goal book and the market. I am also running version 1.7 Lol if I didnt check here I wouldve never questioned anything about these showing up

Executive Chef
    On one game I have them in the market and the standard goal to breed them and my other game I have nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Also the only thing Ive noticed differetly about 1.7 is that the travel button to go to the arctic isles stays there with the storage and market buttons now Which I actually find convenient, rather than scrolling way across the island

Executive Chef
    I have the timer but no goals. I have received 1 birch leaf for hatching a coral and 2 birth leaves for hatching a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Davellan View Post
    I don't have any of these new dragons... Not a quest, a goal, anything. I am on Apple, and I have the latest version installed.
    I don't have anything either, I have updated, deleted game & reinstalled nothing. I am using an iPad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Also the only thing Ive noticed differetly about 1.7 is that the travel button to go to the arctic isles stays there with the storage and market buttons now Which I actually find convenient, rather than scrolling way across the island
    Yes I like that too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eternity2507 View Post
    I don't have anything either, I have updated, deleted game & reinstalled nothing. I am using an iPad

I have the 14 day timer, and no way to breed these dragons, went to App Store and there is no dragon story 1.7 can't update, am confused as to how to get these dragons in 14 days,

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Maybe you get more than 1 from each quest? Like the map quest, sometimes you got 1, 2 or 4 maybe more.
    Ok, I've sent Forest on that quest. We'll see what he brings home tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    got it

MAGIC + ALANTIS = 19HRS

if u like to see my id aussiejules

edit(KP) added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-24-13 at 02:31 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast