Page 172 of 174 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    5 minutes left my game crashed and I was on ninja and it had 5% health.... So unfair I used like 100 gold on this tournament...
    Yes this was the same thing I was warning some of our buddies about. Cutting it too thin.
    I had the same problem but it was in the initial stages, so I could catch up.
    But I guess sometimes it cannot be helped especially when we do not have the time or the Dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse0185 View Post
    Really sucks didn't get to finish the tournament again.....but I did breed a Dark Angel this morning
    Oh the horror ! I guess you were too busy.
    Dark Angel is more valuable than the Ninja I think.
    So you bred a Lotus with Diamond ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    YES! I want a fair crack at Phoenix, without my game resetting to Crusader a second time! :P
    Yes the programme glitch caught a lot of persons.
    Perhaps those who did not complete should start from where they last stopped; but I guess that would be asking too much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveEG158 View Post
    5 minutes left my game crashed and I was on ninja and it had 5% health.... So unfair I used like 100 gold on this tournament...
    Sorry to hear it too! Everyone works hard to complete the tournament and it's hard when something like that happens; especially when your that close to the finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    well cya. Now to see if Ninja can be bred into something awesome. But seems no luck yet.
    Just put mine in to evolve for the first time. My goal is to have it Epic by the next tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Just put mine in to evolve for the first time. My goal is to have it Epic by the next tournament.
    I want to try some new Breeds too. Well let us see what happens, 12 hrs it says.

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't able to finish the tournament, and to add insult to injury I am now facing a level 14 Ninja in the arena that I can't seem to beat. And I do NOT want to have to use 12 gold for an Ultimate when all I get is 1 Morningstar.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at a loss battling any of the Arctic dragons. There are few good matchups that aren't other Arctic dragons, which we can't use in the battle arena. When will we have access to these dragons in the arena?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I want to try some new Breeds too. Well let us see what happens, 12 hrs it says.
    Good luck! I hope you get something new!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Me too...especially because my first non-tournament battle is the dreaded Prism!
    I want to see how the Ninja matches up to the diamond hybrids, especially since I have no diamond