Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

Hi, can you tell me, if the parts I have been given before tarting the appliance, go to the box automatically or have to be unlocked? If so, how do I unlock them?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by gamezausel View Post
    Hi, can you tell me, if the parts I have been given before tarting the appliance, go to the box automatically or have to be unlocked? If so, how do I unlock them?
    If you've been accepting parts gifts, they're in your inventory now (main menu - My Gifts), and anything in there is counted. If you already have enough, your 'Build it!' button will be lit up when you tap to manage your box. If it still needs more, it'll show you exactly how many of which ones, and have a separate 'Ask' button for each one. You can send up to 20 requests per day; if you send more than that, they'll clog up and take longer to get out to your nbrs and back to you, so it's best to choose your 20 most active nbrs for requests and only send to them.

This chart will show you which appliances take which parts so you can check your inventory and see if you've got what you need. (Here's the BS one if you play that too.)

Hello. These instructions look great! I double tapped my oven and nothing happened. What am I missing? Thanks for any help you can give me.

If you're trying to buy and build the oven, you need to tap away from the middle of the oven icon. I tap in the upper left corner on the coin and then I can tap the floor in my restaurant to place it. Then you can request the needed parts from your nbrs if you don't have them all.

New Resident
    I don't have the option to build, why?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7SweetTooth7 View Post
    Hello. These instructions look great! I double tapped my oven and nothing happened. What am I missing? Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Quote Originally Posted by shantss View Post
    I don't have the option to build, why?
    Are you both exiting design mode before trying to manage the box?

If you've reached your maximum appliances allowed, you can store one to build a different type.

I was still in design mode and I didn't have the option to build. I stored one oven away and still wasn't able to build the oven. I thought maybe I needed all the parts to build it first but I don't know how to ask for parts since it didn't say what parts I actually needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7SweetTooth7 View Post
    I was still in design mode and I didn't have the option to build. I stored one oven away and still wasn't able to build the oven. I thought maybe I needed all the parts to build it first but I don't know how to ask for parts since it didn't say what parts I actually needed.
    Click the middle or upper left corner of the appliance's pic, away from the hammer in the corner, then it'll let u place the box instead of giving u that popup about asking ur nbrs for help.

The Honorable Panda
    To avoid having tons of stickies , a new RS Guide has been created and this thread has been included.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request