Thread: how do I reset home design story? I want to start a new game

how do I reset home design story? I want to start a new game

How do I do this?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Starting over real-time/real-life games like these just isn't an option. You've already interacted with other real people and their games, and they've interacted with yours: you can't take any of that back. The only way to start over is with a new ID on a new device, or by transferring your current ID to a new device and creating a new ID on your current device.

New Resident
    Can I expand a room's dimensions..property I bought is going to waste and I don't know if i can drag walls of a room to fit or just lose that property..this is my first post so sorry if in the wrong place

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation You have to put your rooms in storage .

Quote Originally Posted by pegwith View Post
    Can I expand a room's dimensions..property I bought is going to waste and I don't know if i can drag walls of a room to fit or just lose that property..this is my first post so sorry if in the wrong place
    You have to put your rooms in storage & arrange them any way you like.. It's like restarting your game , but everything will be saved in storage including furniture and decor.. And to get new rooms or change size you just leave the rooms in storage you don't want to use and buy new ones.. I hope this helps who need it.

Hi goodnight, can you give me some assistance wrt transferring the game from an old device to a new device please?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Racine1443 View Post
    Hi goodnight, can you give me some assistance wrt transferring the game from an old device to a new device please?
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request