Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Break Through in Diamond Breeding?

Executive Chef
    Ok we're still on the topic of assuming that it's firestorm and island right? Good.

My neighbor has a diamond and told me s/he bred it using mind volt and life lots and lots of times.

Can anyone try this because I don't have a mind volt?

Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    Ok we're still on the topic of assuming that it's firestorm and island right? Good.

My neighbor has a diamond and told me s/he bred it using mind volt and life lots and lots of times.

Do you happen to know why she chose 1 rare and 1 common hybrid??

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post

I have not tried this combo yet. I will try since I am getting tired of island and firestorm.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I think the diamond dragon can be breed from any combination that has all the 4 elements, and the results are totally random... It's like getting the 1st prize from the boxes (on the other games), some people get it in a few attempts, others never get it...
    If there was a "success" formula it would be possible to endlessly repeat the process successfully, which does not happen. So that's the main mechanism of breeding: randomness.

I have just started a few days ago and don't have many dragons yet, but I'll try my luck with whatever I have available. At least it will be fun! :-)

Anyway it's always good to hear which combination people used to get the diamond, so let's keep sharing! Hopefully we'll hear more about other possible combinations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    Do you happen to know why she chose 1 rare and 1 common hybrid??
    No, I'll try and ask

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not tried this combo yet. I will try since I am getting tired of island and firestorm.
    I will be soon once. I get them on the breeder. Going to be sick of them as I'm sick the fruitful ones =/

Wink

I just got my second one and I can confirm that I used a lvl 6 firestorm and a lvl 6 serpent dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I got a diamond with a level 10 firestorm and a level 6 island- I tried it again and didn't get a diamond- I also tried the lvl 6 firestorm and level 6 serpent and didn't get one- so do think it's the luck of the draw- like the boxes on restaurant - you might be lucky to get one first go or only a few tries- but I looked into these boxes and the " randomness" of the draw- because I had never got a big item- and most of the people who I asked said they spent about 3000-5000 gems getting them- and also Jenny/camile who has multiple 1st place items said she usually spent about 5000 to get a rare one. I know I've spent a fair bit of money on this dragon game already- so I don't know if that has anything to do with why I got a diamond- but I'm excited! Since I never got any 1st place items in rest, bakery, fashion- I'm happy I've finally won something. Still 2 days left to hatch.

The Honorable Panda
    Closing this thread since it is an older thread. There is a Current thread for Diamond Dragon

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....diamond+dragon

Recent posts on this thread have been moved to the current Diamond thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234