Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-19-13 Shell Dragon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Looks like a pregnant dragon at 9 months
    Omg, LOL LOL LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    I don't want to see islands,magics,fruitfuls,fairys, corals mists etc. I posted a reply that TL should retire these. New players wouldn't be missing much if they eliminated them
    Exactly. Can I add Planet, all kind of greedy ugly Magic's family, ... also. They're hippopotamus mix with worm, monster, dinosaur, etc...
    If they continue this way to design, must change the name of game from Dragon to Zoo story :-)

Banned
    First I must apoligize to anyone with allergies! But I would like to suggest a four space separate habitat for this Dragon, with it's own foliage and decor!

Enjoy!

Executive Chef
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! MOO YOU ARE TERRIBLE!! I just broke into a terrible fit of giggles. Lololol OMG xDDDD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! MOO YOU ARE TERRIBLE!! I just broke into a terrible fit of giggles. Lololol OMG xDDDD
    Yay! Now when you get on on your island, you will never be able to look at it without smiling!

Executive Chef
    ... And now i'm hungry.Noooooo !!! Dieting is hard, people.

Yesterday I ate a cupcake without the sprinkles. It just wasn't as good.

Back on topic: this looks like tropic/pink, so it's gonna split like Hell. Does not sound good for me... I don't have tropic yet and i don't have social, or summer, and some other new ones. Not to mention dino, i only have one, and 2 stones. Am missing medusa too. Grumble grumble. A pause would be much welcomed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yay! Now when you get on on your island, you will never be able to look at it without smiling!
    Yeah if I ever get this thing!
    Mmmmh. Now i wanna cook some awesome shrimp. Ya know, lotsa garlic, some old whisky, bayleaf, olive oil... Oh my. The nomness of it all!!

What's up with the food-like dragons anyway?

ROFL, Moos!!! That's too funny!!! Well, I I'm not a fan of this dragon or some of the others, so to me, this is terribly funny. TL has been getting away from dragons that look like dragons and I think that's a shame but, that's just my opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    New Teaser!
    This dragon is hideous. Looks like fairytale the catapillar. OMG! Look like a sea worm

Rhino Keeper
    Please don't be 11 hours.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast