Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game crashes farm story 2

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The issue has been fixed. You can now access your buildings and Market!

Rhino Keeper
    I just updated to farm 2 and I cannot access app now at all, can't get into game

Are there anything wrong with the game or the server today? Because my game keep crashing when I was playing and it's been crashing for more than 10 times already. I'm not really sure what went wrong, it just crashed when I was planting a crop, harvesting, doing deliveries, posting sales at my side shop. Almost doing any task will cause a crash when I was playing. =.="

Anyone experience the constant game crashing as me too?

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Are there anything wrong with the game or the server today? Because my game keep crashing when I was playing and it's been crashing for more than 10 times already. I'm not really sure what went wrong, it just crashed when I was planting a crop, harvesting, doing deliveries, posting sales at my side shop. Almost doing any task will cause a crash when I was playing. =.="

Anyone experience the constant game crashing as me too?
    yes I am having the same issue it seems to be worse then ever I have even tried restarting and downloading game again no luck

Quote Originally Posted by ssminow View Post
    yes I am having the same issue it seems to be worse then ever I have even tried restarting and downloading game again no luck
    Not sure what went wrong for you. But I've tried restarting my device and now the constant crashing is gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12