Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Need to complete goals?

I am a daily, active player. I play on my phone thru the day. I always accept requests! I always gift shoes. I play a lot of games, so do not have the time to like everyone's store, but try to keep a level 4. I work hard to get it to 4 if it slips. I gift and accept requests everyday. If this interests you, please add LAWPUPPY. (I also play Restaurant, Bakery, Farm, & Dragon under the same name)

I respond to requests multiple times a day.

please add: Jasoncurrent

Thanks!

Please add me I need neighbors on all the story games I play really bad. I do play every day and send gifts to everyone every day and yes I accept ever material request that I get. I need neighbors that do the same, I am not worried about whether you tip or not since I don't do that all the time due to the fact of how many of the story games I play and how many neighbors I have on them, though when I only need one of one item like a few days ago and it takes me a week to get it when I am requesting it from every person on the list, I realize that it is time to add to the list since I will not delete anyone (especially knowing that you need neighbors so you can expand)

SilverDragonPatch1

I play:

Farm Story
    Dragon Story
    Fashion Story
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story
    Pet Shop Story

Crazymomma10. I am also a daily player & gifter & accept EVERYTHING

Please add me, katiechoi1512. I only accept if you are 2/3/4 stars.

Farm Supplier
    my id tossgirlli for all the story games

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213