Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I request a bloody pause button, put a hold on all new dragons, let us new guys catch up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    I request a bloody pause button, put a hold on all new dragons, let us new guys catch up.
    I would like 3 dragons a week, if they increased the habitats...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    MORE ISLAND

Holy cow....this looks great! Brilliant work opanugie! Is something like this ever going to be possible TL? It sure would make a lot of people happy, there are people who have bred the new Stone dragon today and just have nowhere to put him. I really do hope you are working on something like this for the game. More habitats are a must.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    A new map type: Arcane Map.

You can't ask for these, you need to send the Atlas Dragon on quests for them. You will receive an Arcane Map about 1/3 of the time.

After getting 20 Arcane Maps, you are granted three extra islands to the left of the existing islands, along with this comes 10 extra habitats. Expanding in this new area requires Arcane Maps.
    Does anyone like the idea of this?

Rhino Keeper
    opanugie, RotomGuy, I love your suggestions. Awesome solutions! I really hope that something is in the works. This is becoming the top problem in my game! Please team lava, I don't want to sell the dragons I have bred and fed and evolved to get the new ones. And I don't want an island with nothing but habitats on it. The stable helps a ton, but it will not be enough long term! You've been doing some awesome things lately, so we really hope you have something cool planned to make the game continue to work long term!

New Resident
    faster upgrades on the android app to be somewhat equal to the iTunes version (crafting, etc)
    an option to upgrade the farm further, or a food source worth more than 800 at a time. (I have very hungry dragons....)
    ability to do more with the dragons

At this point, having only been playing for ~6 weeks, I'd love access to a second breeding den and for the removed dragons to come back at some point, even if it was only for a month.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Wow I'm impressed!! And yes, you are absolutely right, it would make a lot of sense to upgrade the farms, along with these new (very hungry) dragons! (Fairytale series, I'm lookin at you, hungry hungry hippos)
    Thanks a lot!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    I had My fire dragon brings 20 gold back few time.
    Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I still want a Temple Dragon! Trade in Mythic Dragons for Pillars, craft 8 of them into Strong Columns.

3 Strong Columns, 3 Nether Dust, 4 Spell Scrolls make a Temple Dragon.
    Nice!!!