Thread: Falling Star (Rating)

Unregistered

Thumbs down Falling Star (Rating)

Just yesterday I was four star. Suddenly, when I logged in today, my rating DROPPED TO 3. You mean that our rating drops everyday? There's absolutely NOTHING in the FAQ about that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just yesterday I was four star. Suddenly, when I logged in today, my rating DROPPED TO 3. You mean that our rating drops everyday? There's absolutely NOTHING in the FAQ about that.
    The star rating is based how often you visit and tip others. Though, yes, r.s. Seems to require more tipping than bakery in order to maintain a 4

Unregistered
    Yeaa, you gotta be consistent with tipping in order to keep your rank status of 4. If it were that easy, there would be no fun to it then since the social feed is gonna be flooded with all 4 star players, right?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    The star rating is based how often you visit and tip others. Though, yes, r.s. Seems to require more tipping than bakery in order to maintain a 4
    Fair point.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry, but that's the way it is. If you think back millions of billions of years to the far off realm of 2008-ish, you'll remember BanDai's Tamagotchi. Like that, this game DEMANDS to be played with.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how many tips a day r required to keep 4 rating.....I have 101 nbrs and tip daily...takes like an hr...but today my rating dropped I tipped all my nbrs from like 10 pm to 11 ish and went back on at midnight and it was back down to a 3....I tip a lot...crazy lots...I have 2 daughters that help just to get it done...but what the heck...a half hr goes by and drops...