View Poll Results: What things would you love to see in your kingdom?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maypole

32 28.32%
  • Ravens

40 35.40%
  • Swans

58 51.33%
  • Well House

40 35.40%
  • Wooden Fence

42 37.17%
  • Park Bench

27 23.89%
  • Fish Farm

43 38.05%
  • Fruit Stand

67 59.29%
  • Washing Line

22 19.47%
  • Wooden Stocks

22 19.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and suggestion thread - 3/6/13

I have always wished for a better looking lake, particularly one with a waterfall. A diamond waterfall lake could be beautiful. And if you could fish gems from it, who wouldn't buy it?!?
    The diamond throne would be cool too

Rhino Keeper
    I would suggest drops from magic garden/ivy's hut for later in game. I like the hot peppers of course but magic fruit??

Another suggestion would be other adventures that drop high end items so we don't have to do the same adventure every day to get good stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Criagirl View Post
    off topic suggestion: I wish there was an extra step before spending gems to speed things up. the only thing that seems to stop me from using them is when I don't have enough! I often am just trying to move the screen and end up touching the " speed up for x gems" and boom. hard to build up a stockpile to actually buy something that way.
    I'm with you here! I accidently have spend gems on speeding up a plant... -.-

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! There must be an "Are you sure?" message before spending gems. This is the single biggest problem with the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithEternal View Post
    Mother's Day Idea: Thurston's mother could visit and get Thurston and Ivy on the road to romance, lol, it'd be fun building a new house for them once they marry (like a nature loving cottage with weapons attached. Actually planning the wedding and crafting a wedding dress would be a lot of fun.

Decoration Idea: Little blue birds (Blue Jays), they'd be perfect for Ivy's wedding. They could drop silver feathers or something to be used to craft her wedding dress. Who knows??
    Woohoo! Double wedding!

New goal: From Ivy, a fertilizer for plants or trees that after it is applied they give more items or more rare items for a day. Maybe this could come from the glimmerbulbs that we have no use for.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle805 View Post
    New goal: From Ivy, a fertilizer for plants or trees that after it is applied they give more items or more rare items for a day. Maybe this could come from the glimmerbulbs that we have no use for.
    or maybe it can be the next step after we get the purple cow

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. You'll find the new thread here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456