Thread: Completing Collectibles Goals

Completing Collectibles Goals

hello

I'm having a hard time figuring out what foods have to be ordered to receive the measuring cup to complete the Wooden Spoon Collectibles goal. I have like 5 gloves, 6 whisks etc..but I can never get to the measuring cup and another item that looks like a white ruffle shirt??? Is there a list somewhere that breaks it down&explains how those goals work?

I hope I'm making sense.. :-)
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraalex View Post
    hello

I'm having a hard time figuring out what foods have to be ordered to receive the measuring cup to complete the Wooden Spoon Collectibles goal. I have like 5 gloves, 6 whisks etc..but I can never get to the measuring cup and another item that looks like a white ruffle shirt??? Is there a list somewhere that breaks it down&explains how those goals work?

I hope I'm making sense.. :-)
    Thanks
    So for each of the categories, there's at least one item that's SUPER hard to get and the other three are fairly easy to get. TL made it difficult to complete each set because otherwise everyone would be rich off of collectibles. Chef coat, spatula, chef knife, salt shaker are the hardest to get. I get maybe one of these every month or so...sorry there isn't any magic way to get them faster. I tried to even bake all brownies, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    So for each of the categories, there's at least one item that's SUPER hard to get and the other three are fairly easy to get. TL made it difficult to complete each set because otherwise everyone would be rich off of collectibles. Chef coat, spatula, chef knife, salt shaker are the hardest to get. I get maybe one of these every month or so...sorry there isn't any magic way to get them faster. I tried to even bake all brownies, but that doesn't seem to help either.
    Sorry, I meant butter instead of salt shaker, but same idea. There's one item in each group that's super hard to get. In RS, I complete a set more frequently than in BS.

So Is ther no way to get it faster

I have like 7 butter but the salt shaker is the elusive one for me.