Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

New Resident
    Lucky me! I got the Outpost! Bum news, though. While I have now successfully completed an handful of quests, none of my rewards have appeared in my inventory. Definitely a beta feature! Keep working to iron out the kinks TeamLava!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jane09186 View Post
    Lucky me! I got the Outpost! Bum news, though. While I have now successfully completed an handful of quests, none of my rewards have appeared in my inventory. Definitely a beta feature! Keep working to iron out the kinks TeamLava!
    What specific rewards did not show up in your inventory?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Well, my third trip for gold with Level 8 Fire, I got 20 gold!

Rhino Keeper
    I gotta say, not bad for 1,000 coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Must remember to not suggest features, knowing TL can do them so well... On iOS, but not my tech.

Ah well. Great feature!

Host(ess)
    I'm an android & ever since this trial started i have not been able to visit my ios neighbors...its soooo unfair!!! Stop this trial,please so I can visit my neighbors...very
    ',very disappointed!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitt7 View Post
    I'm an android & ever since this trial started i have not been able to visit my ios neighbors...its soooo unfair!!! Stop this trial,please so I can visit my neighbors...very
    ',very disappointed!!!
    I'm on android and I'm able to visit them no problem...

Host(ess)
    I totally agree!!! Now, i can't visit my neighbors who have ios since tbis tria began.When is the playg field going to be leved?

Rhino Keeper
    I've had an issue where the rewards aren't what they are supposed to be. I sent my justice dragon for a samurai part, after a day of waiting, I went to collect and got 300 crops. Then I decided to just go for crops overnight. I sent my magic dragon and when the quest was complete, I got 1000 coin. :-/ I'm trying to send my red dragon for gold now and I'll see what I get but I'm not holding out hope for gold.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    I've had an issue where the rewards aren't what they are supposed to be. I sent my justice dragon for a samurai part, after a day of waiting, I went to collect and got 300 crops. Then I decided to just go for crops overnight. I sent my magic dragon and when the quest was complete, I got 1000 coin. :-/ I'm trying to send my red dragon for gold now and I'll see what I get but I'm not holding out hope for gold.
    PonyRoar advised in the first post that the dragons will not always bring back the expected reward, but will always bring back something, whether it be crops, coins, etc.