Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    This thread will reach over 200 pages and most will still be unhappy. When I saw messages like, TL needs to stop releasing dragons, because I cant get this one or that one, I stopped taking the griping seriously.

We know they have been slow to release all features to both platforms. Considering how numerous bugs, glitches and mishaps thats been happening lately (cough, infinity, cough) I can see why the delays occur.

But as someone posted not long ago, the complaining wont make them move any quicker. So enjoy what you have or dont give them any more money or stop playing.
    Can't see that they've "been slow to release all features to both platforms". They've been more than slow releasing to Android. I won't speak for Kindle, I'm not Kindle and they can speak for themselves and have. Delays occur when one doesn't know how to handle something. I will say again ... this is our thread to vent frustration. This is an Android thread so that there's no commenting made elsewhere, or not much of it, which seemed to upset some IOS players. Probably would me too, because it's upsetting when they (IOS) come here and tell us how we should be behaving and what we need to do. Our issues have nothing to do with IOS players in the first place.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I will say again ... this is our thread to vent frustration. This is an Android thread so that there's no commenting made elsewhere, or not much of it, which seemed to upset some IOS players. Probably would me too, because it's upsetting when they (IOS) come here and tell us how we should be behaving and what we need to do. Our issues have nothing to do with IOS players in the first place.
    Quite right!!
    (I just hope you guys don't mind the occasional iOS player who's "pro-android". Well, technically I am partially android too)

I do think most of us are on your side. And to be honest? Aside from those who comment like "oh I hate you iOS players ! Blaaaaahhhrgh" (it ain't our fault!) , I do not mind the android rants. Really.
    In fact, I do support a rally of all android players, with requests. Maybe not through e-mails because it may clog their systems, but on the facebook page. Perhaps one post with loads of comments from everyone?

Not that they don't know just how many people are stressed. This is hard to ignore.

Executive Chef
    topherocious asked ... "Could you be able to code a game for both platforms and release equal features to both when you're still leaning how to code one?"

No. No, I couldn't. I don't have the knowledge and would know better than to try. What I WOULD do, if my business needed someone who knew how to do what I could not, is to hire someone who did know how to do what needed to be done.

Just out of curiousity ... are you Android or IOS??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Quite right!!
    (I just hope you guys don't mind the occasional iOS player who's "pro-android". Well, technically I am partially android too)

I do think most of us are on your side. And to be honest? Aside from those who comment like "oh I hate you iOS players ! Blaaaaahhhrgh" (it ain't our fault!) , I do not mind the android rants. Really.
    In fact, I do support a rally of all android players, with requests. Maybe not through e-mails because it may clog their systems, but on the facebook page. Perhaps one post with loads of comments from everyone?

Not that they don't know just how many people are stressed. This is hard to ignore.
    Salinho, I don't think any of us mind IOS players coming to this thread at all. I know I don't. What tends to be a bit irritating are those who come to this thread, maybe out of curiosity or lord over us and tell us how we need to behave and handle OUR situation. Some just can't seem to get it ... we don't blame IOS players for ANY of our issues. Nor do we blame the Mods. Heaven knows they're the ones who get hit with the brunt of it all and i think that rather unfair. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here anytime!

Rhino Keeper
    topherocious asked ... "Could you be able to code a game for both platforms and release equal features to both when you're still leaning how to code one?"

No. No, I couldn't. I don't have the knowledge and would know better than to try. What I WOULD do, if my business needed someone who knew how to do what I could not, is to hire someone who did know how to do what needed to be done.

Just out of curiousity ... are you Android or IOS??
    he's an IOS players he's stated it twice he's IOS amd his freinds ANDROID

Rhino Keeper
    Semper fi ... yeah, my son's a Marine. I know what that means! Youbetcha!!!!
    < not a marine but my freinds are and Istick by em semperfi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    he's an IOS players he's stated it twice he's IOS amd his freinds ANDROID
    Difficult at times to know who's who and who someone's friend is. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Salinho, I don't think any of us mind IOS players coming to this thread at all. I know I don't. What tends to be a bit irritating are those who come to this thread, maybe out of curiosity or lord over us and tell us how we need to behave and handle OUR situation. Some just can't seem to get it ... we don't blame IOS players for ANY of our issues. Nor do we blame the Mods. Heaven knows they're the ones who get hit with the brunt of it all and i think that rather unfair. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome here anytime!
    You said that perfectly! I don't mind anyone coming here. I do mind being told how to act and feel. Salinho you are most welcome here!

Banned
    You guys are too kind... I have a problem with iOS players, on DS if any of my neighbours have the obvious buildings that is not available on android I delete them off my frend list....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    because you desire those elusive black dragon hybrids and daimond / hybrids
    Well of course! I only have one diamond hybrid so far, two diamonds, two bat dragons and a regular black dragon. Must get ultra rares! I've been breeding my unicorn and the bat. I figured between the pia way the pink and black colors break down I have most of the colors in that breeding mix. If my sleep deprived mind is correct, I'm only missing green in that mix. I want to see how well my reverse psychology breeding method works. So far it's not going well! Lol I did finally get the clown I've been missing and just a couldn't get!

Topherocious : my son and I aren't getting the food back when we feed our dragons. Both using different android devices.