Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with being a productive player.

That makes a lot of sense..

Dang it, now only if I hadn't just spent 400k on an expansion! I hope I have the money for the new appliances in time.

Honestly speaking, I wouldn't recommend player below level 30 to do goals.

This are some of the reasons why:
    1. You do not have enough or 18 appliances to cook those dishes needed for the goals.
    2. Lack of coins to cook or complete the goals. Trust me, these goals will bleed you dry badly and you will end up bankrupt if you're not careful enough! Most of the goals now required buying tables/ chairs/ counters/ wallpapers and cooking expensive dishes which will cost you a few millions.
    3. Not enough food for customer, which left you with angry customers and zero income. Not a good way.

The best way to stockpile your food on your counter is to block your door. Cook and stockpile enough dishes. Then open the door and sell out them. Continue repeating this steps until you have a decent amount of food on your counter, then you can leave your door open 24/7. Try to buy any seasonal or new appliance whenever you can, because you never know when TL will remove them happily one day. So buy and build whenever there's a new appliance, provided you have enough coins for it and for cooking. Then request for material for the new appliance and build them up when you have enough parts for it. Next store the new appliance away and continue with your usual cooking. This is what I do when I just started playing rs late last year. Though it's hard during the beginning levels. XD

I did learn the door blocking trick, thankfully!

I also quit with the goals after realizing that it was costing me more than it was worth. We'll see later down the road if there is anything worth doing for me when I'm situated.

GOOD call on the new appliances... I didn't think of that. I suppose there will come a time when I need new things to master. I just bought a 400k expansion, so I will be saving up for the fancy, potentially limited appliances ASAP.

Thank you for all of your help! I'm really getting the hang of this and it's quite fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12