Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Weekly update 1-29-13

I have not been able to access the game for several hours, yet Bakery Story is working. Will RS BE coming back on line soon? I keep getting the box that it's not online. I'm sure all my food is spoiled by now. Thanks, Karantha1234

Executive Chef
    My RS is working. I'm on iOS.

I'm on kindle, of course! We don't rate! Just strange I can access one and not the other. Restaurant story hasn't worked for me since 2:30 a.m. Even shut it off a couple times thinking it might be the kindle, but no luck. Karantha1234

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karantha1234 View Post
    I'm on kindle, of course! We don't rate! Just strange I can access one and not the other. Restaurant story hasn't worked for me since 2:30 a.m. Even shut it off a couple times thinking it might be the kindle, but no luck. Karantha1234
    Try uninstalling game and download back from app store

Maybe it means that they are pushing the vday content to kindle

Then I will have to restart the game from the beginning, for the fifth time. They don't transfer on kindle. Just have to wait and see....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Karantha1234 View Post
    Then I will have to restart the game from the beginning, for the fifth time. They don't transfer on kindle. Just have to wait and see....
    You should be able to uninstall and reinstall the game on the same device and not lose your game progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234