Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Design: Missing unlocked items

I deleted the regular version & re-installed the Xmas version, the Xmas items were back to the inventory but not the Halloween items

Still an issue.

I also have missing items - all of my Halloween & Christmas items are gone. The only items I have are what is physically in the house. If I put anything in storage it disappears. It does seem that it is a system wide problem when they programmed to remove ALL holiday items they "forgot" to add a string in the programming to "leave out" the storage.

Thank you for your help Kooky, it is appreciated. We will sit as patient as we can and hope for a "speedy" fix to all this.

-Kimba

Tons of my stuff is missing too - almost all of my Halloween items Black Couches, Purple Couches, Wrought Iron Beds, in fact alley halloween stuff. I had so much stuff in storage I'm not even sure what all is missing! Paid lots of real many here too! Most all of my lit trees are gone except one and the ones I still have out! This is crazy!

I am also missing a couple Halloween items that were purchased with gems. Is there a way to get them back? Also I noticed I receive gems as gifts but never see them added to my gem totals. Is there something I need to do? I never had a holiday version only the regular design home. I'm afraid to start over since I worked so long on my home. Please let me know what I need to do.

All my Christmas and Halloween items are no longer in my storage .

Farm Supplier
    Still no holiday items. Unless I play christmas version. But the Halloween items are still missing. Almost all of them. Spent plenty of gems for nothing... I downloaded the regular HDS too it's even worst. No holiday items at all unless they are on display. As soon I put them away they're gone... Now I'm stuck with the Xmas HDS if I want to use those items... So when we get back our decoration??? I don't think it's needs more than a few hours to fix the problem so why takes so long???

This is still an existing issue, that is currently being worked on. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New Resident
    I'm missing all holiday items, stoves, "holiday couch, lit trees (not Christmas) unsure of other specifics, this is very frustrating. If you didn't store, it is still there based on my neighbors.

New Resident
    I was able to recover all of my Xmas stuff by downloading the Xmas version but the problem I'm having is this: 1) My frosty window and my holly berry plants which I had to open up in Xmas mode, are not showing up in the regular Home Design (however the green marble tables and holly table did transfer over) 2) I recently purchased 2 more frosty windows & whitewash flooring & the windows have since disappeared and about 1/2 the floor tiles have disappeared as well!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast