Thread: Free gems for downloading other games?

Unregistered

Free gems for downloading other games?

I've been playing BS on my android phone and have never gotten a the lil news thing that pops up and says, "Download (game title) and Get 6 Gems FREE!", until today. I noticed my boyfriend would get those cause he plays BS on his iPad. But I downloaded the game and even played it for a bit and still no gems. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it just takes some time since I'm guessing this is new for those who don't play BS on an apple product.

Unregistered
    What game needed to be downloaded for the free gems?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What game needed to be downloaded for the free gems?
    iMobsters and World War

Unregistered
    Thank you for letting us know...

Unregistered

Unhappy

I started getting those this morning as well and I downloaded both the iMobster and World War games (which are so boring I did play them for a little while) and I have no gems to show for it and the same little pop up notices for the same games I already have keep coming up while I'm playing. They are starting to get very annoying and I'd like to get my gems that I was promised.

Storm8 ID: MamaRigsby
    Bakery Name: Mama Rigsby's

Unregistered
    If you search iMobsters in the Market (for android systems), underneath the actual imobsters game is another application. i downloaded that and opened it. it says "continue" or something and about 3hrs later, voila! 6 more gems added to both bakery and restaurant story
    although i downloaded farm story, and i too have nothing to show for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I started getting those this morning as well and I downloaded both the iMobster and World War games (which are so boring I did play them for a little while) and I have no gems to show for it and the same little pop up notices for the same games I already have keep coming up while I'm playing. They are starting to get very annoying and I'd like to get my gems that I was promised.

Storm8 ID: MamaRigsby
    Bakery Name: Mama Rigsby's

Unregistered
    I have received all due gems for downloading sister apps. It does take awhile, however, for some of them to show up.

Unregistered
    You must open the new game and play it for a couple of minutes then your gems will be added to each of the games you are playing. Later if you decide you don't like the game you can delete it.

Unregistered
    When u downloaded ur game it asked u if u wanted push notices. You must have said no so u don't get announcements.