Thread: Receiving Neighbor's Pop-ups

Rhino Keeper

Receiving Neighbor's Pop-ups

I'm not sure where to post this, because this is happening in all my games. When I visit a neighbor all of their goal notifications are popping up. It even gives the option to complete goals with gems. Is this right?

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    No. I'm on Kindle. Restarting doesn't fix it. It seems to happen when I open a game. I go to tip a neighbor and all off their goal notifications popoup. After it cycles through them all I tip and then go to my other neighbors with no problem. It's no big deal for me, but concerns me because it includes the option to finish goal with gems. I have not done that, but if I did I wonder if I could spend their gems.

The Honorable Panda
    I do not think if you tried to do their goals, that the actions would save , you would probably get an out of sync message.
    I will go ahead and report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    Do you wait for all of your pop ups to finish before visiting your neighbors? Or do you visit from the the first pop up? If you visit from the first pop up, those may be your goals that you're seeing. Try closing out all pop ups before visiting neighbors.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this, because this is happening in all my games. When I visit a neighbor all of their goal notifications are popping up. It even gives the option to complete goals with gems. Is this right?
    I would probably agree with greygull, that it may be your own delayed pop-ups. If you still are encountering this issue, can you please post a screen shot of the issue? You may need to use a different device to take the picture of your screen. Thanks for your help!