Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i cant make any money!

Rhino Keeper

i cant make any money!

anyone else like this? everythings too dear i actually got as low as not being able to afford food lol and im on level 97 grrrr, prices need lowered!

Rhino Keeper
    YES! I usually make like 100,000 a day and lately I've only made like 10,000 maybe lately. grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, level 97 has this problem??? I was hoping things would get better as we progressed. I can never keep enough food on the table so wonder what the best foods are to make.

Banned
    Yup level 97 here also... Can't make money ... Finally I'm back at 8 mil but because I'm now just cooking day recipes... If I cook other recipes a spend more coins baking then I make in a day

Rhino Keeper
    Level 91, same problem here. I feel stupid because i bought some extra ovens by spending gems and now i cant afford to have more than 10 ovens because i would spend more money that i am able to earn in a day. I also dont see how i could ever expand my place and buy more tables (because they get full while im sleeping). This is soooo frustrating, why do i have to stop baking in a BAKING game? I feel disapponted...

Host(ess)
    I don't seem to have that problem.

I'm still baking as usual; mastering recipes...

Btw I'm on level 98

I've noticed this lately too. I'm level 97. I've stopped baking except for my Halloween ovens. I spend so much money on the goals that I can't afford to bake anymore and I'm not selling as much food so my counters aren't clearing anyways

Executive Chef
    Nearly Level 98 and I have made about 1 million since the price hike. It would be more but I wasted money on those pointless overpriced goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Last month, TL doubled the majority of prices for recipes, decorations, gem items, etc. They vaguely stated that it was to prolong the game or some such nonsense. Despite a huge uproar on the boards, they refuse to address it further and have no plans to change them back.

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 98 and I'm having issues earning as well. I mostly do recipes that take a day, but whatever I earn in a day or overnight usually goes towards recipes anyways and recipes sometimes cost me up to $100,000 if I use all 18 ovens :/ so I'm kind of stuck in the same price range amount because recipes are so pricey. I think the only way to earn money right now for anyone who has enough food on counters is to not cook for a while and just let food sell. I've also moved my cash register next to the door so people 'pop' in rather than walk in and I earn a bit quicker now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast