Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed with the Halloween Edition

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hotelservice View Post
    I lost my old bakery game when I update my ios system last year.
    I was so upset and stop playing bakery for a very long time.
    When you update your IOS version, you may lose the games off your device, but your game data is not saved on your device, it is saved on team lavas servers.
    If you lose the game off your device, you just have to go to the app store and redownload the game, and your current game progress will be there.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    For all those saying I need to update my device to the most recent iOS, let me explain.

My device is an iPod Touch I bought back in 2008. It's a 1st (maybe 2nd) Gen iPod Touch, and the highest iOS its hardware can handle is iOS 3.1.3. I do not have enough extra money just lying around to buy the newest generation of iDevices every time they come out with a new one. Mind, I have been saving and am contemplating buying a new iPod Touch.

But how old my device and iOS are is not the issue.

The issue is that I feel it's unkind of TeamLava to have a game app that only requires iOS 3.0+, and then release a "limited edition version" of the same app - which has special bonus content you cannot get in the original app - that requires iOS 4.0+, before modifying the original app such that it requires iOS 4.0+.

i.e. IF Bakery Story only requires iOS 3.0+, then all supplemental content for Bakery Story (e.g. Bakery Story: World Games; Bakery Story: Halloween) should also only require iOS 3.0+.

If, for example, TeamLava had upgraded the app "Bakery Story" such that it required iOS 4.0+, then started releasing supplemental content for it that required iOS 4.0+ (e.g. Bakery Story: Valentine's Day), I wouldn't be sitting here typing this.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP how come when I go to apps & try to find the bakery story Halloween app it isn't there? I then signed in to the forum & clicked the link & it says not available in the US. I know it's available cuz I have it on my iPod. I need it on my iPad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    HELP how come when I go to apps & try to find the bakery story Halloween app it isn't there? I then signed in to the forum & clicked the link & it says not available in the US. I know it's available cuz I have it on my iPod. I need it on my iPad.
    Hi! it was pulled off the appstore for improvements.

However, if u already have it on one of your iDevices and use the same iTunes account on both, u can add the app to a second device via iTunes (u must connect your iPad to your computer), or activate the option to automatically install any app you download in all your iDevices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12