Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey to dawn goal

Yes. I just read Panda's post. Expand twice. Why don't the instructions mention this?

Hmm. I thought I was imagining the slow down of earning coins. All of this talk of 10 epics per color etc. Does this new version of the game allow for more habitats, thus more than 3 dragons per habitat? I think I am missing something in how to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Just to set the record straight, you Do Not need 10 epics of each color, the goal clearly says 10 Epic White Dragons. At least that is what is on my goals. So far I have 2 epic light dragons and they both count towards the goal. I just don't want players stressing over trying to get 10 epics of every color when that is not the case.
    You do need ten epics of each color. And they can be mixed ones. Like a island dragon which has green and blue or an eagle which has yellow and red. Which I unlocked all but the light dragons but I don't know for sure if you have to have them all including the light dragons, in order to start making more coins from the habitat. As soon as I expanded twice, and got all the statues (except light) it started producing more coins, but then when i left the app and came back, it isn't doing it anymore. So I don't know if it glitched or what. All the statures except light are completed so I'm confused as to the rules too...I hope this helps a little though...

i wish I could delete this now. Lol. Found the answers within the forum on the subject. Should have read first. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by eskimomommy View Post
    Hmm. I thought I was imagining the slow down of earning coins. All of this talk of 10 epics per color etc. Does this new version of the game allow for more habitats, thus more than 3 dragons per habitat? I think I am missing something in how to play the game.
    This I can answer. Yes, for now, you get to add 5 more habitats which equals 15 more regular dragons and hopefully 15 light dragons, cuz that's what I'm after.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
    Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.
    Why light dragon cost so high per feeding, level 6 cost 1500 whereas other color dragon only need 100 for the same level. If this is a bug, please fix it, otherwise let us know why?

OMG! How can you change the opportunity to speed up the rate of coins but NOT change the amount of expantions ? Not very fair and NOT very nice the way you manage this play =(

Rhino Keeper
    how to get rare white dragon? is it has to breed LIGHT DRAGON and PRIME COLOR DRAGON or any suggest to breed those?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenzyDragon View Post
    Why light dragon cost so high per feeding, level 6 cost 1500 whereas other color dragon only need 100 for the same level. If this is a bug, please fix it, otherwise let us know why?
    Yeah I noticed this too. I've been making food for ages and have a massive excess, now I'm down to 10. Couldn't believe it when it said I'd run out of food! So what's with the massive difference in the amounts that the light dragons and hybrids eat compared to the older dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    IKR!!! The speed of the coins made the new food prices affordable. Well, back to planting the old food for me. IJS!!! :-/
    Yeah, me too. I was loving the way it worked with the speedy coins. Could afford the new food (to feed the new dragons increased food requirements), and it wasn't hideously painful to clear the now-very-expensive foliage. I have all boosts except the white/light one, and it was VERY nice while it lasted. I don't mind being patient for the dragon breeding times as long as EVERYTHING in the game doesn't require me to wait and wait and wait and wait. Wait to get enough coins, wait for food to grow, wait for expansions, wait for foliage. I know they want us to buy gold to speed everything up, but I'm betting even the gold-buyers are getting a bit overwhelmed with it all.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast