Thread: Lucky Names

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    Do any of you realize that you can change the names, of all the dragons, in the new version?
    You can change the names android. We didn't get the new version. And as I understand, we probably won't get it at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    You can change the names android. We didn't get the new version. And as I understand, we probably won't get it at all.
    Well if that's the case, the android users are going to leave the game and never play it. They'll black list that puppy so fast it'll make TL's head spin!

But maybe that's what TL wants, no android users :-(

PS: iOS users can change the name on the New Dawn expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Well if that's the case, the android users are going to leave the game and never play it. They'll black list that puppy so fast it'll make TL's head spin!

But maybe that's what TL wants, no android users :-(

PS: iOS users can change the name on the New Dawn expansion.
    I just started playing DS a couple of weeks ago. I play other TL games & know iOS gets more games that android doesn't. They also get more features in some games available on both platforms. TL quit updating Ciry Story & made City Story Metro for iOS only. iOS got Olympics goals & android didn't. TL won't comment on when/if android will get the New Dawn update which is just like the Olympics goals issue. I'm just speculating from my experience w/ other TL games & the vibe on here. I wouldn't be surprised if android never got the update. Anyway sorry to derail the subject. Back to lucky names for our dragons.