Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Advice Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 429924 View Post
    i know right?!?! :/ i have no idea what to do. other then just wait nd see whta happens!!
    Yup, go w/ the flow
    If she, "mortal enemy gonna be" is trying to start a fight, maybe she's not the friend for u..?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksugar800 View Post
    Yup, go w/ the flow
    If she, "mortal enemy gonna be" is trying to start a fight, maybe she's not the friend for u..?
    yea... i find my mortal enemy tries EVERYTHING to seperate me and her.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 429924 View Post
    yea... i find my mortal enemy tries EVERYTHING to seperate me and her.
    Your mortal enemy envies something about you.

Executive Chef
    I usually choose the passive aggressive method to deal with a mortal enemy...pretend they don't exist. Don't talk to or about them. Avoid being near them and if you are forced to be near them do not make any eye contact and pretend they are invisible. Above all act as you would if that person weren't there. I make it like a challenge or game in my head, it distracts me from angry feelings and it drives the crazy woman even crazier than she is to start with. This method works for me but not everyone can pull it off so I advise discretion.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I usually choose the passive aggressive method to deal with a mortal enemy...pretend they don't exist. Don't talk to or about them. Avoid being near them and if you are forced to be near them do not make any eye contact and pretend they are invisible. Above all act as you would if that person weren't there. I make it like a challenge or game in my head, it distracts me from angry feelings and it drives the crazy woman even crazier than she is to start with. This method works for me but not everyone can pull it off so I advise discretion.
    I don't do that. I act extra nice. My ex husband's new wife hated my guts for the sole reason i was married to her man before. I always waved hello at kid drop offs, got her a Christmas card, made polite small talk at events etc. She never waved back, wouldn't even say hello back etc. Who looked like a cow? Her. Hmmm, they're separated now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Haha!! lol I would totally love to do that!! But she is very manipulative, if I'm mean to her to my vest friend will get mad at me cuz she will exaggerate to her dying I'm being a []or something... :/ she will turn ANYONE against me if she wanted to.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-18-12 at 02:01 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Your mortal enemy envies something about you.
    Probably.. But there is to be jealous about me.. Yes I get good grades and all, and I have some really good friends, but if she works hard and isn't two-faced she would have the same things as me

Fashion Designer
    It is frustrating you click on a area to expand that takes 2 days while you wait you gather up enough money to expand again but you have to wait until the expansion is done before you ask people for maps now that takes 3more days because your only allowed 20 a day. So every 5 days if you get 20 maps a day before you can expand again even though you have enough money in 2 days

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456