Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !~

Would love more ice cream recipes for the ice cream maker: pretzel & caramal ice cream, waffle ice cream sandwhich, frozen yogurt even.

how about a 50's sock hop theme?

Cake pops? those seem to be popular.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty711 View Post
    Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !.
    talking about country fair idea, and the fryer oven. I'm thinking about fried corn dogs or mini corn dogs. I'm hungry right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty711 View Post
    Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !~
    What is deep-fried butter? It sounds like something I would never eat but I'm curious to know how it actually works.

Rhino Keeper
    Deep fried butter. O.o lol the sound of it doesn't sound very tasty

Farm Supplier
    More beverages for the drink machines. Perhaps Bubble Tea, Rooibos Tea, and a Shirley Temple. And recipes for the machines that only make one thing!!

Farm Supplier
    The toadstool table from RS...

Banned
    A coffee theme. The barista counter again for sure, but also having a take-away counter available (that is what we call it in Australia, what I mean is when you order the coffee to take with you rather than sitting down). If you get that one as a second counter, then the customers that go there don't go all the way to the tables, they just order, wait a few seconds, then pay and leave.

A better choice of avatars.

And the ability to turn your decorations to any angle, like the chairs, not just facing 2 different ways.

Rhino Keeper
    I want gem confirmation button and new recipes. I especially like recipes that doesnt need to be cooked long, so more 30min to 3 hours recipes please!
    I also feel very disappointed because of the fact that after level 73 i cant unlock any new appliances. 49 gems for one appliance is too expensive!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    English Tea Room, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor/Soda Fountain, Vintage Carnival, Autumn Harvest Fair
    I really want the English Tea Room and the Autumn Harvest Fair.

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing d Vday version. I noticed a lot of the Halloween stuff in the past so I rooting for the same stuff this year. At least the chairs and tables.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast