Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Poll Re: Price Changes & Game Changes

New Resident
    Extremely Unhappy!
    I've purchased gold three times, and now with the cost and time for expansion, and extra delays such as trees and boulders, I'm about to quit. It's "paying" customers like me that pay the designers, and if the "designed changes" drive me to quit, your essentially firing yourselves. Fix this or more gold buyers will quit.
    Thanks!

I concur, It seems like team lava is making it insanely hard to progress i.e. you feel compelled to buy gold.

It seems like TL is doing the turn and churn method. Making your customer pay once, then pissing them off and never to be heard from again until the next sucker come along.

Farm Supplier
    I too am extremely unhappy. The price & time for expansions, then the cost & time for clearing the expansion take the fun out of the game. I also agree the nests are over-priced, halve the price for the second nest at least. It's extremely frustrating to have a 20hr (common!) egg filling your only nest when you get a 3hr breeding time. If you speed it up it makes it hard to save for that second nest. Second time around (lost phone, felt it was too difficult to recover old game so I am playing with a new ID) I am yet to need a third nest, and a fourth I feel is an absolute luxury (but then, if the crazy long breed times continue I will probably change my view on that) so I don't mind these being pricier though they still seem rediculous as they are. Instead of tempting to buy gold it makes me feel those things are unatainable without spending real money, and not worth the gold whether it's been paid for or accumulated. These sorts of tactics make me more resistant, not more likely, to buy gold.

And while I am griping, why is it so hard to recover a game? Why can't we just login with an ID and pick up where we left off.

The constant pop ups for the other Story games are also a big turn off, and almost made me quit. The popups stopped but the goal was still there and that was a perfect solution. However I am now back to not just getting a pop-up every time I turn the game on, but every 5mins or so I am getting a pop up for "Sanctuary Away" and the only way to get rid of it is to tap "get started", which takes me to the goal. A little x in the top to skip this would be nice, but even better just stop the constant pop up! All of these things make for an unpleasant experience and not keen to play any other Team Lava game. I don't care if there is gold on offer or not (which there isn't with this latest one), I have no interest in installing any of the other games

Rhino Keeper
    Let's put it this way. Had I not know that these were actual changes, I might've lived a little happier. Knowing however that this is indeed new and that thus I'm among the handicapped new players, I am extremely unhappy, that is for sure.

I don't have much to add to what the other fellas were saying. It's a pity and a sin.

Banned
    I'm extremely unhappy. The expansion prices have gone way up, food amounts have been cut in half. Prices have all been going way up. TL is gonna lose players (including me) because of the crazy prices, which they have done to get more money, but they're not going to be able to keep it up for long because many gold buying players have quit.
    I also feel it's very unfair to the newer players, who can never buy a second nest because they're now 500 gold and who have to deal with evolving to get to level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Extremely unhappy

Host(ess)
    #extremely unhappy Are you kidding it cost more to play this game then to take my entire family to disney world. Come on quit being so greedy or your gonna charge your way right out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by kathrynm82 View Post
    Are you happy with Dragon Story Price Changes and Game changes?

Some changes in the last month have been

1. Nest cost have gone up from 50 gold up to 250 gold
    2. Expansion cost has also increased 5 fold
    3. New players have to evolve their dragons at level 3 (Previous players do not need to)

Please post your reply
    #extremely happy
    #happy
    #unsure
    #unhappy
    #extremely unhappy

#extremely unhappy

New Resident
    Extremely unhappy - I deleted the game as there is no pleasure in playing it:

1) Expansions take too long
    2) How does anybody save up for a 2nd nest, when a max of 3 gold gifts a day
    3) All the stuff about installing other games - if I don't want to install it today, I won't want to install it tomorrow

unhappy why do all the dragons cost a lot of gold it is not fair.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast