Thread: fancy vases??

Unregistered

fancy vases??

how do i get the flowers in the fancy vases? like the orange and purple ones, are they in the magic box or something? please help!

Unregistered

Magic Case

Yes, it's a Magic Case item. Make sure you do not touch the Holiday Box instead. Even so, there is no guarantee that you will get a vase. It's the luck of the draw.

Unregistered
    The fancy vases are the 4th place Common prizes - you have a 54% chance of getting it. And, um, no one wants the fancy vases...

They're called the "scorned prizes" - you know the Magic Box has scorned someone when they have a fancy vase in their restaurant. It's frightening when someone has, like, 11 fancy vases...

Unregistered

Speak for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fancy vases are the 4th place Common prizes - you have a 54% chance of getting it. And, um, no one wants the fancy vases...

They're called the "scorned prizes" - you know the Magic Box has scorned someone when they have a fancy vase in their restaurant. It's frightening when someone has, like, 11 fancy vases...
    How do you get off saying that "no one wants the fancy vases?" Quite a few of us do. I have several and many ppl have commented on them and asked where to get them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you get off saying that "no one wants the fancy vases?" Quite a few of us do. I have several and many ppl have commented on them and asked where to get them.
    I'm sure the person was speaking for "the vast majority". Seriously. Who wants to spend 24 gems on FLOWERS? $5 ... for UGLY FLOWERS??? People don't spend 24 gems on flowers, dude (even if they were pretty - which they are not). They spend 24 gems on the Magic Box to get things like the Grand Piano, Jazz Set, Fireplace, Grandfather Clock... never the flowers.

And I'm sure the people asking you about "where to get the fancy vases" have NO IDEA that you got them from the Magic Box for 24 gems. That's why they asked. And upon learning it's 24 gems from the magic box they think "... erm, I'd just purchase the PRETTIER flowers found in the tabs for COINS". Because that's what most of us would do.

Stop trying to delude yourself into thinking that you didn't just waste gems on ugly flowers. You did. Suck it up.

Unregistered

You're an arse

In your opinion, they are ugly. Many people like them! I know lots of ppl who went to the Magic box specifically to try and get them. I was one and I think they are beautiful, especially the purple ones. It's a matter of everyone's personal taste. I don't care about getting a harp or piano. To each his own, jackwagon! Stopinsulting everyone who doesn't think/play like you