Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Farm Story 2.0 Update for iOS Feedback

Farm Supplier
    I am so annoyed by the fertilize feature, I go to app store everyday now, rate one star and write a complaint. I am German and seem to be the only one who cares, but perhaps if many american ppl do so also, sometimes they listen when the rating goes down constantly?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmaniac View Post
    I am so annoyed by the fertilize feature, I go to app store everyday now, rate one star and write a complaint. I am German and seem to be the only one who cares, but perhaps if many american ppl do so also, sometimes they listen when the rating goes down constantly?
    A bit narcissistic saying you're the only one who cares. There's countless threads with tons of people not happy with this issue.

New Resident

Updates

Hello all can anyone tell me if there are updates for farn story and where to find them for iPad? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysprat View Post
    Hello all can anyone tell me if there are updates for farn story and where to find them for iPad? Thanks
    I believe you look in your app store for updates.

Absolutely agree. I lost 60 gems in total since the new version of FS was installed. It's very frustrating.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456