Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas Wish List

Unregistered

Wink Christmas Wish List

Hi,

I would like to suggest a Singapore Flag. There are alot of players from Singapore for Farm Story and it would definitely be nice.

I also totally agree this the earlier wish lists. The additions would be very welcome!!!

Sofia~Rose

Unregistered

My wish

Havent read all the thread, so i dont know if this is already suggested, since it is a social game, i wish i could post my picture in my profile and let other people see it and see others... and some sort of link that i can directly invite someone to facebook or any other social page without having to give ids etc..

Gardener

Question Christmas is over!!

Christmas is over and no update!! Surprise, Surprise!!
    I didn't think I was that naughty! Lol Oh, well, wonders never cease!
    Here's hoping Team Lava will start off the new year with an update!!

To all the hopeful farmers...Happy New Year!

Happy farming from the naughty Gardener!

Sparky

Wish list

gardener's wish list was awesome and then a couple of others added on things that he also thought should be there.
    I would like to reiterate that I would like the ability to remove/delete pending neighbors who never accept and even after sending gentle reminders to decline they still ignore you.
    Also another thing that I haven't read and it would make my life easier is if as you're scrolling down your neighbour list watering that after you finished one neighbour and go back into your neighbour list it would return to where you left off instead of jumping to the top of the list again!
    Thanks

Unregistered

Question To update or not to update

Norman, or anyone in TL, care to get back re: this darn update everyone is asking about? I personally don't care about being able to remove pending invites, but i really wouldn't mind seeing some new crops...

Cheers and happy new year All!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234