Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginner goals came back!

Same problem with them after update the new version. And I cannot find the forest table on design list too where I saw it on other nbr bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dorisliuks View Post
    Same problem with them after update the new version. And I cannot find the forest table on design list too where I saw it on other nbr bakery.
    The Enchanted Forest table is part of the latest weekly update. If you didn't get it Thursday you'll get it Tuesday.

I didn't get paid on my main account, lvl 96, which is on an iphone4s ios version 5.1. But I DID get paid on the brand new account I setup just to do goals as a newbie on my ancient 2nd gen ipod running ios version 4.2.1! Well the new account needed the money worse anyway, but still.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    What device are you on? Any tips?
    iPad 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    iPad 2.
    Same here. I guess I'm just unlucky. I've completed them now anyway.

New Resident
    Although I'm not nearly as leveled up as the majority of you I'm still having the same problem. I'm level 81 and after using 4 gems trying to get past some initial goals it didn't get any better. I have in storage the items that I should be buying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laenita View Post
    Although I'm not nearly as leveled up as the majority of you I'm still having the same problem. I'm level 81 and after using 4 gems trying to get past some initial goals it didn't get any better. I have in storage the items that I should be buying.
    Well I'm level 53 so you're more leveled up than me
    And according to DW or BP (I can't remember) the goals were changed to have 4 white tables, chairs, etc.

I wish android users would get goals. Im so aggravated that android users don't get the same perks as iphone user to the point where I'm about to erase the game!

Quote Originally Posted by battybratty View Post
    Lol here's my feedback for what it's worth, I'm level 92 and the only reason I would do these silly tasks is to collect the gem prizes. Lol I guess that's incentive enough for us higher level players I haven't had white chair or tables for many months. While it's great for the low level players to get them into the game it adds very little to those who have played a long time, other than gems! Yayyyyyyy free gems! Lol
    Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on to our devs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12