Thread: Gems required to complete goals...not happy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Thanks. I'll send this feedback to the devs regarding this Goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Can you also tell them that its annoying that the game doesnt recognize that you already own something. The first time I did this I had to buy 5 white tables (or whatever) and I owned 30 or 40 in storage. I had to place and sell them in order to complete the mission. Very time consuming and annoying AND not fun.
    And I also don't like spending gems on a quest. Last time it was just complete some eggs instantly. And I said in that thread (along with others) that it was rediculous and we didn't like it. I also said what happens next time when you want us to buy a big screen tv for 68 gems. And here we are. 24 gems for a snowman. I guess sometimes I dont mind be a droid user.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    Can you also tell them that its annoying that the game doesnt recognize that you already own something. The first time I did this I had to buy 5 white tables (or whatever) and I owned 30 or 40 in storage. I had to place and sell them in order to complete the mission. Very time consuming and annoying AND not fun.
    And I also don't like spending gems on a quest. Last time it was just complete some eggs instantly. And I said in that thread (along with others) that it was rediculous and we didn't like it. I also said what happens next time when you want us to buy a big screen tv for 68 gems. And here we are. 24 gems for a snowman. I guess sometimes I dont mind be a droid user.
    Now that's funny. (The droid user part)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for checking into this. I understand Team Lava needs to have people buying gems to keep providing such great and cute games, and I certainly help to fund that, but it can be demotivating when it becomes an issue of being able to continue the game after you're already in the 93-96 level range.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    thank you for checking into this. I understand team lava needs to have people buying gems to keep providing such great and cute games, and i certainly help to fund that, but it can be demotivating when it becomes an issue of being able to continue the game after you're already in the 93-96 level range.
    yes!!!!!!!