Thread: 10.000.000 question!

Farm Supplier

10.000.000 question!

I am about to buy a new item for 10.000.000 coins (since i saved very very hard) and i am dying to add the castle to my collection. BUT! I am wondering: do you teamlava sweethearts have plans for a new 10.000.000 item soon. If so, i'd rather save my money to buy the new item. :P I hope you can give me some intel

Farm Supplier
    still wondering..

Executive Chef
    i can understand. it sooooo hard to save up coins in FS unlike CS....My suggestion is to hold on first unless you really really love the castle, because you'll never know if TL may decide to retire the castle for new items...My suggestion to hold on is because if there are nice 10.0000.000 seasonal items this christmas or new year, then its better to keep your coins for those. This is because I am really sure christmas and new year items would disappear after the season, but most likely the castle will remain....

Well I just wanted to say, I justg started playing fs and I love it, I do admire u for having that many coins, that's very hard to do I'm sure. And I also wana say I agree with mushroom79 that u should see the stuff that they have for xmas and prob the new yr items. Congrats on 10 million.

Kittie

Fashion Designer
    I have the same dilemma coming up soon (although not so soon after getting the giant tree and stable). Last time i was in your shoes i bought the Mansion which i didnt really like, just days before the vineyard (which i love ) came out. Since then i saved up to buy the Vineyard as well anyway. Still dont know what to do about the castle, hmmmm....